Chapter 5

Bella POV
It's been thirty years since I've been queen. Everyone in the vampire world loves me. I'm in the throne room watching true blood when I get sucked into a vision I gasp. I see everyone look at me as i come out of and curse. Standing up i put my hands on my hips. "Jane, Renata you two are coming with me. My coven mates are in trouble a new born army is coming after them. I'll probably be the only one fighting but I do not want to go alone." Everyone nods. Vladimir and Stefan hug me. I go to my room and change clothes. Might as well go flashy.

I make my black and red hair spikey

I make my black and red hair spikey. I do simple make up just using eyeliner and lipstick. I put on my favorite outfit. It shows my figure perfectly. I make my nails look bloody. And I put on my favorite heels.
When I walk I walk into the thrown room all the men practically start drooling. Vladimir and Stefan try not to stare at me but they are failing. I bust out laughing. Jane and renata come in. And all of their eyes practically pop out.

Jane's outfit

Jane's outfit

Renata outfit

Renata outfit.

After our goodbyes and more drooling I touch Jane's and Renatas hands and transport us outside of the covens house. I jump up on the roof and Jane and renata go in. I walk in hanging upside down. I see their jaws drop. I walk across the ceiling and sit. After issac makes me mad I go back outside and sit on the roof.
I stay stationary all through the night. I jump down and walk gracefully into the house. I look at Alice who stands up and we both say in unison "Its time."
Everyone follows me outside we meet up with the wolves sam hugs me and I hug him back. Then we walk to the field. I stand in front and Iz takes control V and L gasp and look at Jane who sees my eyes and punches Renatas shoulder. They all gasp and everyone steps back one more step. The newborns step through the forests coming closer in a army. Their jaws drop when they see me. The males practically start drooling and I growl viciously. I look at the one that appears to be the leader "What is your cause to be here?" He visibly starts shaking and looks me up and down "I'm here to kill the big coven. I didnt know that they had such a fine woman in their coven." I hear gasps behind me. I step forward and snap my fingers. He floats to me and I grab him by the neck digging my nails into his flesh and my hands turn to fire.

He screams as he slowly catches fire turning to ashes in my hands. My eyes turn bright blue as Izzy takes over.

Izzy POV
I get down in a crouch. I hear some more gasps behind me. I hear Jane whispering lowly that it's my beast. I walk like a predator towards the newborns. They are stupid so they charge at me. I fight through them like I'm shredding paper and in two minutes three hundred of them are ashes. There is about sixteen more watching me. I look at my nails as one is broken and I hiss. "YOU BROKE MY NAIL." one of the girls in the group rolls her eyes. I launch forward and rip them to shreds. I then make all the ashes disappear. I turn around to see everyone's jaws open. Bella wants control so I let her.

Bella POV
As my eyes change back to normal they all seem to relax slightly. I smile at them and then look at my broken nail. Jane bursts out laughing. "That was the greatest thing I've ever seen. You have to show Vladimir when we get home. Better yet show everyone they'll love that." I smile and nod. I say my goodbyes to everyone. And then I transport home with Jane and Renata. I turn on the tv and make it show the fight. Everyone's jaws drop. I leave the room while they are watching it.
I changed into a more comfortable outfit

I walk back into the throne and we all sit and chat watching the tv

I walk back into the throne and we all sit and chat watching the tv. I'm happy for once and I wouldn't change anything about it.