Chapter 4

Bella POV
I'm just a burden to them all. I told Izzy and Lizzy that I couldn't bare the pain to be with them. It hurt too bad. Izzy and Lizzy told me they would tell everyone but Issac I want him to know what it feels like to lose someone.
So here I am at the volturi castle. I open the big doors and great gianna. She smiles at me. I walk to the big wooden doors and felix greats me with a hug. He can tell by my face that I'm not ok. He opens the door and I walk in. Vladimir and Stefan stand and walk to me. Vladimir looks at Stefan then at me "Bells not that ve are not happy to see you. But what's happened." I sigh and look down then put my hand in his showing him through my power. He gasps and picks me up about the time I break down crying. Stefan seems confused so through my day sobbing in touch his hand. He nods at me and calls out for Jane. Jane comes in and goes wide eyed when she sees me crying she zooms to me and strokes my hair. Vladimir looks at her "Janie take her to her room please. And get Alec to get her throne out here for when she's better." Jane nods and grabs my hand and we walk to my room. She sits on my bed with me in her arms crying for hours. People come and go getting orders from her.
Three days since my arrival.
Vladimir comes in to see me calmer. He looks at Jane. "Janie I need you to go get bellas stuff. Don't talk to Issac but anyone else is ok. If they as how she's doing tell them. But also tell them bella doesn't wish for visitors." I just nod at this still curled up in a ball on the bed. They both sigh and then Jane kisses my forehead and leaves. I make myself go to sleep.

Jane POV
I kiss bellas forehead and then walk out of the castle telling Heidi and Renata to watch over her. I zoom out running to Washington. I arrive two days later. I walk through the door and nod at everyone and then walk up to her room and pack everything. Carlisle looks sad as he comes walking up to me "How is she doing?" I sigh "She isn't functioning she just lays on the bed curled up in ball crying, screaming, and then when she makes herself sleep she has flashbacks and wakes up scared of everyone. That's all I can say. I'm just here to get her stuff. She told me well more like told me through my mind that she wants y'all to know that if any danger comes shell be here in a second she's keeping track of y'all." He nods and everyone in the room has venom tears in their eyes except the wolves who are staring at Issac shaking. I nod at Sam "She also told me to tell you that shell also be there the second you need. Her she's always watching. She's watching right now in fact. And in case your curious she can see what's happening through people or multiple people at a time. She told me to tell you not to be sad.  She will protect you no matter what." Issac looks at me and stands up walking closer "Is she mad at me?" I nod "She doesn't know how she feels she hasn't since her dad died. I don't want to talk to you so goodbye." I look at everyone else. "Toodles."
I then walk out with bellas six bags and go into the woods bella transports here and touches my shoulder and we transport to the castle. When we arrive she walks off to her room. She whispers in my mind tell Vladimir to get my throne ready. I'm going to go hunt. I'll be better when I come back. Love ya's
I smile and start jumping in place. Everyone stares at me I look at Vladimir "Bella says to get her throne ready she's going to go hunting and shell be better when she gets back." Everyone in the room smiles.
The next day
Bella was gone all day and night yesterday. I bring in her throne

 I bring in her throne