Chapter 3

Bella POV
I look down and realize I'm floating. I then look at Carlisle "Oh sorry Carlie. I forgot to tell you my powers. I'm a copycat and a magnet. Basically meaning anyone that comes in a 100 mile radius of me that has a gift I copy and anyone that has a special ability I attract and copy that as well. And this power is called skying. It means I control the sky. But sometimes I just end up floating on a invisible cloud. It's pretty fun." He nods as him and all the cullens and wolves jaws are open. I look at sam. "Hi sammy. Hope ya dun hate me. I wanted ta live. So I chose to become this. Yes I hunt humans but they are rapists and murders. The scum of the earth. I can't drink from animals. Mostly due to how many powers I have it drains me fast. Sorry bud. But dun worry I'm the most controlled vampire you'll ever meet. I can be sitting in a room full of bleeding humans and not be effected one bit. Believe me I've worked in a hospital in the blood transfusion part. I didn't hurt one person. But after a year I left Texas hospital and then we were on the move again." I smile at him and he smiles back "I would never hate you bella. You tried to save your father. The camera footage showed that. I know you may be a vampire now. But you are clearly controlled. And very calm around us." I nod and jump up and run to him and hug him. He falls back at my impact and hugs back as we both laugh. Then I get up and help him up then run back to my coven and then float again. I then look at the sky and make it snow purple snowflakes. Everyone looks at the flakes in awe. I smile and then whistle and my other friends come out. The girls were both sixteen while their older brother was twenty six. Lizzy has pink hair and orange eyes. Izzy has purple hair and orange eyes and her and Lizzy are identical twins. They are holding hands. And their brother Issac comes out of the woods behind them in his six foot seven and muscular form. He has jet black hair and red eyes. He runs to me and picks me up and puts me on his shoulders. I smile at pet his hair. I look at Edward who is glaring at him. I smile at him "Edward I was never your mate. He is my mate. I found your mate she should be here soon. Her name is Trinity." As if on cue trinity comes skipping out of the woods. Her shoulder length brown hair swaying and her beautiful purple short set spotless while she is barefoot. She runs to me and I point to Edward. She smiles more brightly and then runs at him and jumps in his arms her small frame getting easily caught. He smiles at me and then at her holding her close. He inhales her scent. And she inhaled his. I smile. I jump down from Isaacs shoulder landing effortlessly on my bare feet. I smile up at issac. Since I'm only four foot five. He smiles down at me. I look at Jasper "He was in the wars when I met him. So were his sisters. I saved them all after I killed Maria."
I grunt in pain and grab my throat and look at issac. He nods and picks me up he looks at them "Well be back she need to hunt she used her powers too much. Shes now weak." They all nod and then he transports us the a alley. I spot a guy creeping behind some teens I grab him and pull him into the alley and slam him into the wall and then drink him dry. Then I growl and transport myself to the prison and go invisible and drink from all the murders, rapists, and guilty people. Which is about a hundred people. The only thing that will appear on cameras is them standing up and then falling over dead. I then transport back to issac who is now in the living room of a house. I see all the cullens, whitlocks, and wolves. They look at me shocked as I look at issac and touch his cheek showing him what I did. He chuckles and grabs the remote turning on the news. V and L must have guessed what I did because they start laughing from the window seat I smile at them and nod. And they start basically rolling on the floor but they sober when the news comes on
'BREAKING NEWS.
CRIME IN THE FORKS PRISON.
Eight two rapists, murders, and abusers. All fell dead today. The camera footage shows them standing and falling over dead. With no sign as to what happened to them.'
I smile and the cullens look at me. I smile and nod. Edward looks at me with trinity in his lap "Why didn't you drink them all?" I smile. "I only drank enough to give me energy and not all of them were actually guilty. I gave their lawyers enough lawyer to get them out as well." I then look at my nails and pick at them. Sam chuckles "Damn bells. That radical. I usually don't like vampires. But y'all are pretty cool. And bella your strange but awesome. That's pretty cool that you killed bad people. I think that's ok. As long as you dont kill innocent people then I'm ok with you." I smile at him "Sammy I've never killed a innocent person. I didn't even drink from humans at first. But as I gained more powers animal blood wasn't enough to keep me from passing out. So i had to drink from humans. But thankfully I had two powers to help with that. I somehow had Edward's power and I also had the ability to tell if someone was lieing and if they were guilty of something. Sometimes if I'm in a bad mood and the person has caused a lot of pain. I drink from them slowly making it painful. I rarely do that though. Only of they've messed up bad. Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna take a nap." They all look confused so I look at issac he nods and then I turn into a kitten and curl up in his lap falling asleep.

Issac POV
After bella falls asleep I look at the crowd of people in the room "As she said before my name is issac. I'm her true mate. I was in the wars and bella helped me and my two sisters escape when she found out we were mates. She also killed Maria extra painfully for what she did to me. She's very protective of me and my sisters. They don't talk much because of Maria. But their names are Lizzy and Izzy. They are obviously identical twins and they are inseparable. Separate them and its literal hell. They do everything together and they are always holding hands or touching in some way. They are basically one person. My power is transporting. Izzy's power is chameleon and Lizzys power is shapeshifting. And don't touch them unless you want bells to kill you. She's highly protective of her coven mates. And if you touch them while she's asleep or far away shell just wake up or teleport to you and rip a limb off. She doesn't care who you are. She doesn't feel anything for anyone. Except protectiveness. I'm not sure how she feels about me. Probably a little more than everyone else but I don't know for sure. She's a distant person to everyone. Has been since her dad died.
Oh and one more thing don't piss her off. Shell literally explode into flames. And everything in a few feet from her does to. Except people unless she's purposely setting them on fire." About the time I finish bella sits up and hisses until she  realizes where she is then calms down and turns normal. She jumps up on the fire place and starts playing with pieces of string she made magically appear she starts at vampire speed crocheting a purse in bright pink. Once finished she throws it to Alice and starts making another one but this time a red. When she finishes she throws it rosalie. Then eventually shes made one for everyone. She then makes some leather appear and some how makes a wallet for all the men and throws them to us. Then jumps down and walks out. Jasper starts to follow and I just shake my head "I wouldnt if I was you. Shes always like this. She gets antsy around people. She walks off and then just runs around. And if you go out there shell  growl at you and send you back inside. And the making stuff she does that when she anxious." Esme looks at me "Why is she so anxious?" I sigh "She doesnt trust people. She hasnt since yall left. And since jacob quit talking to her. Even if she now understands yalls reasoning. She doesnt trust anyone cause shes too afraid to lose anyone else or get hurt. She may be tough and never really shows emotion but the pain is still there. She just hides it. She hates herself and blames herself for her dads death. She never cries over it. She just explodes eventually. That's why if you go out there while shes like that she may explode and then accidentally set you on fire. That would make it worse cause she would then hate herself. Even more." He then nods and sits down. V and L cuddle. And everyone cuddles into their mates making me highly jealous. Jasper notice and looks at me. I sigh and then listen to see if bella is in hearing distance. Shes not. So I look at him "I'm jealous of yall. Because yalls mates actually sit in your laps care free. Mine doesnt and it makes me sad. But I also understand why. But its still hard. I love her but it hurts me that she cant get close to me." I hear the door slam back shut and see bella running across the yard again. I curse "Shit! She heard me. I didn't hear her arrive." Edward sighs "She let me read her mind. Shes gonna go hunting again. Shell be back later. She said that you could find someone else if you cant deal with her. Shes sorry but she cant help it. She said there is other things that have happened that only two people know and they arent vampires. She just blocked me again." I look down. I then look up at sam and jacob to see then twiddling their thumbs. "Yall are the two people." They look at each other and then nod "but we promised not to tell and Edward's power is blocked from it by bellas." I sigh and nod and then look at my sisters who are glaring at me izzy looks at me "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH BELLA HAS CHANGED FOR YOU. HOW MUCH SHES TRIED TO TRUST YOU. ITS NOT HER FAULT SHES LIKE THAT. SHE HAS BEEN HURT BADLY. MOSTLY BY MEN. SHES LOST LOTS OF FRIENDS MOST OF THEM MALE. SHES SCARED TO LOSE ANYONE ELSE. AND SHES SCARED TO GET HURT AGAIN. SHES TRIED HARD NOT TO LET IT AFFECT HER WITH YOU. I MEAN GOD DAMN SHE WAS CURLED UP IN YOUR LAP ASLEEP NOT EVEN A HOUR AGO. THATS THE MOST AFFECTION SHES SHOWED ANYONE SINCE WE MET HER. SO SHUT YOUR ASS UP YOU UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLE." With that she grabs her sisters hand and they walk out the door more than likely to find bella. I look down and sigh. She was right I am ungrateful. She has tried hard. I just had to open my big mouth.

Two days later the twins come back in looking very sad. They are holding hands still and walk up the stairs. Edward gasps then growls at me and grabs trinity and runs up the stairs to his room. Victoria starts crying and Laurent glares at me picking Victoria up and walking to there room. Peter must have figured it out because he looks at Char and she figures it out as well. Slowly everyone leaves the room all of them angry at me. Why didnt bella come back? Is that why they are mad? Did she leave completely? I wish someone would tell me.