KTH -Private Blogs

MATURE SCENES WARNING:
+ BOTTOM TAEHYUNG
+ TOP  FEM READER
+ ROLE REVERSAL
+ RIMMING
+ IMPLIED PEGGING
+ ONE SHOT

Requested by @justyourbae

You find out Taehyung has a pegging and rimming kink through a blog on his phone

You find out Taehyung has a pegging and rimming kink through a blog on his phone. You want to fuck him bad and thankfully Taehyung wants you just as much.

P r i v a t e B l o g s
•••
The bell had rung and the students as well as the teacher all walked out the door to their next class, you and your two friends lagged behind. As well, as Taehyung. Who had been on his phone the duration of the class, scrolling through media with a noticeable blush on his face.  You wanted to say you hadn't been staring at him while class was going on, but that's exactly what you'd been doing.

Taehyung was a weird, sensitive kid that couldn't stick up for himself. It was easy to bully him and you and your friends took advantage of it the best you could. Taehyung was new and wasn't used to your bullying and harassment like the rest of the school had. The school feared you, and Taehyung got wind of that quite quickly.

You watched as Taehyung began to pack up his things, leaving his phone on the desk in front of him. He had barely noticed you and your friends staring at him, watching his every move. You sat up from your seat, your friends taking either side of Taehyung's desk. You snatched Taehyung's phone and just as he stood up in his seat to take it back  your friends grabbed at his shoulders, pushing him back and keeping him there while he struggled.

You chuckled, "What's the matter Tae? I just wanna see your phone."
You turned the phone over, secretly desperate to find out what had Taehyung blushing and squirming during the class. The sudden thought of him having a girlfriend made your eye twitch for a reason you couldn't explain.

The screen was black. Taehyung had locked it when he set it down to pack his things. You pouted, stomping your foot lightly. "What's the password Tae? Do you have games on your phone?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I'm not giving you my password, you can't look through my phone like it belongs to you-."

He gulped as the look in your eyes began to darken. One of her minions grabbed at his hair roughly and tugged it back, revealing a thick neck that had you licking at your lips subconsciously.

"Tell her the password you ass hat." One of the boys said, pulling at Taehyung's hair again. "Or I'll knock your ass out right here."

You watched as Taehyung's legs begin to close tightly, his lips turning red at the biting. As if he was trying to hold something in.