JHS- Choke Me

MATURE SCENES WARNING:
+ BOTTOM HOSEOK
+ TOP  FEM READER
+ ROLE REVERSAL
+ VEIN KINK
+ ONE SHOT

Requested by @SunflowerKeen

If Hoseok knew your hands felt this good, he would've asked you to choke him sooner

C h o k e M e

Hoseok had really done it this time. He really fell down the rabbit hole.

He doesn't remember why or how he got there. All he knew now was that he was staring at a video of a man being choked by his girlfriend on tumblr. The caption reading:

Imagine being choked by your girlfriend in bed, her veiny hands circling around your neck as you struggle and beg to cum.

Keep in mind, Hoseok has never been the type to want to be choked by a woman during sex. But here he was, shirtless in his room with his laptop on his lap, staring at gifs and videos at a woman's veiny hands and ignoring the arising bulge in his boxers. What a turn of events.

Hoseok continued scrolling down the page before coming to its end. The bottom of the page had a list of hashtags and sites for more resources. He looked down the list of hashtags before stopping on one that had gotten his attention. The word was circled in a little blue bubble, the letters just sitting there as if they hadn't just caused a noticeable hitch in Hoseok's throat.

# VeinKinks

Now, Hoseok wanted to say that he didn't click the hashtag. That instead he closed all the tabs and got ready for your arrival but that certainly just isn't true. Hoseok found himself in bed for another hour, completely forgetting that you were coming over to help write lyrics; clicking through all the posts under the hashtag, feeling at his throat subconsciously and wanting to feel someone else's hands around his skin.

Maybe this was all just too weird. You don't hear to many men wanting their girlfriends to choke them, none of the other members do- that he knows of. Well, Jungkook is a little adventurous but choking might be a little bit of a reach for him, Hoseok thought.

The doorbell rang, the ringing signalled a reminder in his brain that you were coming over to help him out with lyrics.

You were a successful producer and songwriter, as well as an A-list celebrity that is invited on talk and game shows quite often. You lived a very, very lavish life but you always acted like yourself, you didn't change because of the sudden influx in your bank account. Or all the interviews you get requested for, you still prioritized making time for the people that care about you. Things that make Hoseok glad he's been your friend. You've done everything for him, before you both debuted or were famous. Your friendship was something special that you both felt absolutely nothing could get in the way of. The promise you two shared before debut, to stick together no matter what hung around even after BTS' world tours, or your endless travels to collaborate with different artists.