KTH- Pushing It

MATURE SCENES WARNING:
+ BOTTOM TAEHYUNG
+ TOP FEM READER
+ ROLE REVERSAL
+ PEGGING
+ USE OF SAFE WORD
+ SHORT ONE SHOT

Requested by @slumpeddozen

You got so lost in how beautiful Taehyung sounded you almost didn't hear him screaming out the safe word

P u s h i n g I t

Taehyung moaned out your name as you pounded in him from behind, his head heavy on the pillow as tears carved its way down his face. He arched his back to you, desperate for you to go harder and you did; more than he had expected.

You and Taehyung had been dating for a little over 3 years and you have to say those 3 years spent with Taehyung was the best of your life. You loved him deeply and he loved you just as much. You always took care of each other when you needed it and the trust you had built for one another was unlike any relationship you have ever been in.

Taehyung trusted you with his heart, he trusted you with his body since the first day he spread his legs to you in response of you wanting to try something new. He trusted you, and nothing could ever change that.

But the slight pain he was feeling every time you thrusted inside him was enough to take him out from his subspace. He moaned out in pain as he tried calling for your name, the word caught in his throat as his hands gripped the sheets. You continued thrusting inside him, getting lost in how well he was taking you and how good it felt to have him so vulnerable in front of you like this. Until you heard him scream the safe word.

You pulled out of him, alarmed. The way he screamed it made it sound like he'd been saying it countless times, and when you looked at the broken look on his face you realized that he really had been.

You held him in your arms as he sobbed, whimpering your name and clutching your shoulders as if it was his lifeline. You felt terrible, breaking Taehyung's trust like this. You couldn't hear him, you couldn't.

"I said the word but you didn't stop." Taehyung sobbed to you as you clutched around him, tears now streaming down your face as well. "Why didn't you stop?"

You kissed his head as he cried softly into your shoulder. "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't hear you, please believe me. I'd never hurt you on purpose. I promise."

The two of you laid down and soon enough you felt Taehyung drift off to sleep. You looked at his face and you felt as if your heart had shattered. His eyebrows were furrowed, his eyes sunken and the tears on his face stuck to his cheeks like glue. He looked broken and betrayed.

And he had been, by you. The person he's supposed to trust the most.

You felt your chest tighten and you lifted yourself from his arms slowly, replacing it with a pillow so he wouldn't notice you were gone.
You sat at the edge of the bed, cleaning up all the toys you had used that night and putting them back in the black box. Maybe you had been too rough on him, he had came 4 times that night but had insisted you kept going.

Maybe he didn't even want to in the first place, just wanting to make you happy and get over with it all. You always told him that sex was for two people and not just one person, that both parties have to willingly participate. Otherwise it wouldn't actually be sex.

Maybe he was sick of being a bottom in general. Taehyung was top in the beginning of your relationship, and it was only until you asked to try something new. You had asked him multiple times if he preferred to be on top and each time he assured you he liked you fucking him better.

Had he been lying just to please you? Forcing himself into a submissive state of mind just to make you happy?

You slumped at the edge of the bed, looking at the floor as tears began to stream down your face. You fucked up, he was bound to leave you now. 3 perfect years down the drain all because you couldn't keep your silicone dick in your pants.

It wasn't long until you realized you had been sobbing quietly, clutching your shoulders and trying to imitate the way Taehyung held you. Almost as if you were mentally preparing for him to break up with you without even realizing it.

You slid of the bed and onto your knees. You didn't know why you were acting like this, normally people wouldn't cry this much. But the fact that you hurt Taehyung ate away at you.

"(y/n)?"

You flipped your head around and gasped as you saw Taehyung sitting up on the bed. His eyes widened when he saw the tears on your face. You got up quickly and sat on the bed in front of him. You held his face in your hands and you kissed him deeply, as if this would be the last time you were ever able to.

"I'm sorry." You said, shaking your head and holding his face in your hands. "I understand if you're really mad at me and you don't want to be with me anymore because of this-"

"What are you-"

"But please, please, please know that I love you so fucking much. I never wanted to hurt you and the fact that I made you leave me will eat away at me for as long as I live."

Taehyung's eyes were wide, and he watched as tears streamed down your face rapidly. He knew what this was. You were having a breakdown again.

"Hey, hey." Taehyung started, wiping your tears. "I know you didn't mean to. Don't listen to what I said before, I wasn't in my right mind."

He wrapped his arms around your waist and held you to his chest. "I know you would never mean to hurt me. I understand you didn't hear me the first time. So don't stress on it."

You laid against his chest, the shaking in your bones came to a stop and your rapid breathing had finally slowed down. When Taehyung held you it felt like nothing else mattered.

"Are you sure you want to be on bottom after this, Tae?" You asked quietly, still having second thoughts.

Taehyung chuckled, wiping your tears. "The only way I would be on top now is if I was riding you."

You had finally calmed down, confident enough that Taehyung had forgiven you and wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon.

"I love you (y/n). No matter what."

•••
Woooww updates literally hours apart... guess who kept their promise uwu