Mamamoo and Twice

*Twice and Mamamoo meeting*

Nayeon: *arms wrapped around Jeongyeon* you think you're all gayer than us?

Sana: *arms wrapped around Dahyun* well you aren't

Moonbyul: *backed in the corner* uh...okay?

Nayeon: *kissing Jeongyeon* WE *kiss* ARE *kiss* THE *kiss* GAY *kiss* QUEENS!

Sana: *kissing Dahyun* BOW *kiss* BEFORE *kiss* US!

Momo: *poking Hwasa's thighs* deym, you thicc!

Hwasa: *poking Momo's abs* deym boi, you stacked!

Chaeyoung: *dabbing in the corner*

Wheein: i have already found someone who matches my level of swag!

Tzuyu: *playing video games with Mina in the next room* i've never liked beagles

Solar: *sipping tea* so what's it like being a mom of eight gays?

Jihyo: i haven't slept in six days, I'm running on thirteen five hours energies. this morning Jeongyeon ate the last bowl of cereal and i almost got shanked trying to stop Tzuyu from killing her. Dahyun thought it would be great to fill our bathtub with ducks, i have no idea where she got them from. Chaeyoung stuck tampons on Momo's nose while she was sleeping and she couldn't breathe and almost died. Nayeon and Sana wouldn't stop kissing the other girls and other turn into a fist fight. would you like to adopt one or two or eight of them?