•1

"We're leaving. At least try staying safe" was the last thing Minho and Jisung heard before the front door was shut closed.

It was silent, Jisung thought. It was very rare that there were not people in stray kids's dorm, so the feeling of only being two people was. Well, weird.

"I guess it's just you and me then" Jisung said while turning his head to face Minho.

Jisung wiggled his brows teasingly at him. Minho on the other hand looked at him confused.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I told you I was going out. I didn't stay behind to hang out with your bitchass" Minho said and stood up from the chair he was sitting on.

Jisung had forgot that Minho wasn't going to stay. Originally the whole ot9 stray kids was going out for dinner, but Jisung wasn't feeling well, and Minho already had plans. Jisung, or any other stray kids member, didn't know what he was doing. Simply because he wasn't telling them. He had just said, I have plans, and then walked out of the room when they were discussing what to do on a Saturday night. So even though Jisung knew Minho was going out, he felt some what disappointed, he really wanted to spend time with the boy.

"But what am I supposed to do now. I'll get bored" Jisung whined while grabbing Minho's arm.

"I don't know go watch porn or something" Minho said, in an almost annoyed tone, and pulled his arm away.

Jisung widend his eyes at Minho's answer, it wasn't really that Jisung had in mind. The older one had already made his way to the hallway and was putting on his jacket when Jisung spoke up again.

"You know it's not very nice to leave a sick person all alone".

Minho rolled his eyes and then locked them with Jisung.

"You won't feel so alone if you watch porn. And speaking of alone time. Can you do me a favor and give me some of it. Thank you very much" Minho huffed now even more annoyed by Jisung.

He only needed one night by himself. One single night. It was all he needed to fulfill his horny needs. Since there is eight fucking people in the house Minho lives in, there isn't much private time to do what one feels like doing when they are horny and alone. Its getting to stressful. And it doesn't help that some of the people are very good looking either, more specifically one little cute squirrel that Minho can't take his eyes off of. So at that moment Minho was in a hurry. Hurry to get away from the boy who makes his days, and maybe one other thing to, hard. He needs a stress relief. Or more specific, a stress reliever. Minho shot one last glance at the boy on the couch. Jisung looked pissed, cute. Then he found his keys and simply walked straight out the door.

Jisung gasped. He ran to the door, opend it and shouted at Minho who already had began walking down the stairs.

"At least say goodbye! What if I die in here all alone. That would be terrible if you ask me! So say goodbye like you mean it, it could be you last"

"Goodbye. Stupid fucker" Minho shouted back while his hand made a not so friendly sign.

Only ten minutes had passed and Jisung had already given himself the title as the most bored person on this earth. He had tried doing stuff. But everything was so fucking boring. There was nothing that helped. He sighed and let his head fall back in the sofa pillows. Stupid brain. Why do I even have you if you don't work. Just! I don't know come up with something fun! Ten more awfully long minutes passed and Jisung was almost dying.

Ji
Minho left
I am now dying

Chrisadonna
Well that sucks :)
And also, cool new title track.
A little drepressing, but it will work:)

Ji
Chan Hyung stop
Don't mess with a sick person

Chrisadonna
But Minho told us he was
going out remember¿

Ji
Yeah I do I am not stupid.
But as I said, I am dying.
OUT OF BOREDOME CHAN
😡

Chrisadonna
Jisung, it's Hyung for you
And calm tf down.
You're making a whole lot a
tracks here.
But anyway.
I heard there is a great new
music store that has recently
opend.
You could go there. Check out
some new things. I could tell
you the address?? But only if
you don't buy ukuleles for fun
like you did last time..

Ji
YES OMG ILY
Thank youu🥺
And I promise I won't.
But the last one was so pretty.
It was pink with a sailor moon
theme🥺
You even loved it..

Chrisadonna
Okey whatever.
The food has arrived so
here is the address:
xxx xxx xxx
Bye

Chan went offline

(1 hour later)
Why is Chan trying to kill me. Was the first thought that came to Jisung's mind when he arrived outside the music store. This does not look like a regular music store.

828 words

————
So happy you just decided to read this mess. Anygays. If you have read this story before you probably noticed the changes. It's not much, but it's a new setup✌🏻

Just so it's clear. There won't be any warnings and there will be smut. Like lots of it :))