•31

Guess who finished school with straighter A's then I'll ever be.

"I'll give you exactly two seconds to explain yourselves"

"Chan" Minho said rolling his eyes.

Chan looked at the two of them sitting in front of him.

"Don't Chan me. You've been gone for a day, and then you just show up like it's nothing. If you somehow forgot, you are in-fact idols" Chan scoffed, he couldn't believe them.

They could've at least gave a heads up or something. But they had said nothing to the other members, and just left them.

"Chan don't stress so much" Minho said as he placed a hand on Chan's knee.

Jisung looked at him. Minho seemed chill and relaxed. His hand on Chan's knee, as he leaned forward. Almost as he forgot the whole night happened. Jisung himself was almost fainting at the spot. Back pushed against the black couch, and his left foot tripping slightly. Angry Chan was not the best version of Chan.

"Two seconds" Chan sternly said as he pushed Minhos hand away.

"After we finshed dancing, we went to the music shop you told Jisung about"

"Jisung already went there. He told me"Chan said, he was already not believing the lies.

"Yeah, well, we wanted to go again. Then we ate at a restaurant, and booked a hotel since the dorms was too far away" Minho smiled and patted Chan's knee.

Jisung sat with his mouth wide open. How was this boy so good at lying? Minho leaned back, his side against Jisung. He faked coughed and turned his head to Jisung's ear.

"Close that mouth of yours will ya. Giving me ideas" Minho whispered as he faked massaged his throat.

He licked Jisung's ear before he pulled back. The whole situation going completely unnoticed by Chan, as he was to focused on a boy walking towards the room.

"Lie again"

The three boys jumped. A sudden voice had appeared behind them. They looked over to their right.

Changbin.

He was leaning on the door frame to the kitchen. With a very noticeable smirk spread over his face.

"You didn't even spend ten seconds in that dance room before you left" Changbin continued as his smirk only grew wider and wider.

Minho and Jisung swallowed.

"You what now?" Chan narrowed his eyes.

"Yes we did!" Jisung said as he stood up walking towards Changbin.

"It was hard and stressful. I know beacuse I tried. And besides" Jisung scolded as he pointed a finger to Changbins chest.

"How could you possibly know if we didn't dance huh? You weren't even there" Jisung said leaning on his hip.

Changbin let his head fall down before a low laugh was heard. Jisung started to straighten his posture. He wasn't so sure about his words against the older right now. Changbin looked up at the younger.

"You do know the rap studio is like right down the hall from the dance studio?"

"Fuck" Jisung said.

"I saw you walk by, just a second after I got in" Changbin said as he pushed past Jisung.

"Can't argue on that one" Jisung shrugged as he started to walk behind Changbin.