•3

"Y-Yoongi, I dont think. Umm. I dont think this is the right place for us to be" Jisung said while looking at the place Yoongi had dragged him to.

"Why not" Yoongi asked while smirking at the younger.

"W-well. I don't think it's very, I don't know, smart. For two k-pop idols to be seen at a. G-gay bar." Jisung answered fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh Jisung" Yoongi only laughed.

He walked a step forward and then turned to look at the younger. He threw his hands up to his sides.

"You see, this is not a regular gay bar. This is a secret gay bar for all the k-pop idols who is done with the worlds straight bullshit. Not hating on the straight tho, but you know how it is. Now lets get you signed in" Jisung mouth hung open while Yoongi was speaking.

This was too much. Yoongi. Fucking Min Yoongi was dragging him to a gay bar. And not just any gay bar, a gay bar just for k-pop idols. It was amazing, and unbelievable. Exciting, but also so fucking scary at the same time.

"But wait. Are you sure I am allowed in, I mean. I only debuted last year" Jisung asked.

"I am sure it will be fine" Yoongi answered. Then he stretched out his hand for Jisung to grab again.

"Now, aren't you curious to see who is inside" A very visible smirk was formed over his face, and his eyebrow was rising a little for every second that past.

"Hell, I mean why not" Jisung took Yoongis hand.

"Name, and group" The guard asked Jisung clucking his pen.

"U-um. Han Jisung, Stray kids" Jisung answered flustered.

He couldn't belive he was doing this. Signing up to walk into a gay bar for k-pop idols. It seemed, unreal.

"Oh, a rookie. Welcome" the guard had checked thru the systems, and had found stray kids.

He handed Jisung a wristband to wear in the colors black and red.

"I am sorry what is this" Jisung asked.

"Well it is a band to represent which group your from. In your case it's stray kids, so black and red. If you look at Yoongis wrist he has a silver one, BTS" the guard answered while opening the door.

"But wait what is the number for?" Jisung questioned worryingly.

"You'll figure out now lets go. The beginning starts now. Time to forget the sad and boring, non k-pop idol gay bar, days of yours" Yoongi said pushing Jisung thru the door into a place that smelled like alcohol, sex and sweat.

451words

————
Stray kids don't have an official color. But black and red seemed fitting I guess.

Also this is going to be one hell of a weird mess.