•22

"God, I just want to take you right here right now" Minho said as he started kissing down Jisung's jawline.

Jisung gasped at the sudden action.

"You know you can't, anyone could walk in any second" Jisung mangers to say between his little 'oh' s and 'ah' s.

He wanted to close his eyes, but he knew he couldn't. They were having a conversation.

Minho stayed in his place, but lifted his eyebrow, and Jisung noticed.

"Oh common would you really want JYP to walk in while we're  fucking?" Jisung said as he hit the olders chest.

"I mean. I wouldn't. But.." Minho stopped and moved up to Jisung's ear.

"I thought we could test out that 'someone might walk in' kink of yours" Minho said grabbing Jisung's ass bringing him closer.

Jisung's eyes shut wide up.

"How- How did you know" Jisung said embarrassed leaning into Minho's embrace.

"Ah you kinda" Minho lifted Jisung's chin. Jisung's cheek instantly blushed a crimson shade of red.

"You talk in your sleep" Minho giggled out.

"Fuck, how much do you know" Jisung said.

"Well, lets just say I know enough. I think we can test out that kink another time. Shall we?" Minho said as he stretched out his arms.

"Yes we shall" Jisung answered as he jumped on Minho.

Legs wrapped around Minho's strong waist, and his arms wrapped securely around his neck. Minho grinded up experimentally earning a moan and a 'stop' from Jisung.

"Why would I" Minho bit Jisung's ear.

"Or else I have to take you right here right now" Jisung said as he bit his own lip.

Minho was in shock. His baby, taking him, no way.

"Really?" Minho said looking into his eyes.

"Yes" Jisung pecked him.

"Really, I'm a switch you know" Minho couldn't speak.

He totally didn't expect this from Jisung. But again, if you expect to much you'll be disappointed, and never suprised. And where's the fun in that?

"My little babyboy a switch?" Minho asked stroking a hair behind Jisung's hair.

Only to tie his fingers in Jisung's brown locks, pulling them back making the younger's head following with.

"I don't believe you" He said lowering his octaves.

"Yes, I am" Jisung said taking a grip in Minho's hair, doing the same Minho was doing to him.

"Thought you could have your fun for a night, before I totally destroy you" Minho loosend his grip and felt him self slowly de-dominating.

Jisung raised a brow and gripped even harder. Making Minho sure he was going to loose his hair. But he couldn't lie, he liked it more than anything. Minho avoided his gaze, focusing on something on a wall.

"No way" Jisung took a harsh grip around Minho's chin turning his gaze to his own.

"You're a switch too" he laughed out.

"Am I that obvious?" Minho asked.
Jisung could practically see the worry in his words, and hear the worry in his face.

"No, not at all. I had no clue to be honest" Jisung said letting go of the brown locks, stroking his hair instead.

Minho felt confident again, he seemed, dominant to others. That was good. He felt insecure about sharing his subby self, and there were very few who had dominated him in his past. It was something inside of him that felt like he became transparent and made of glass when he did. Therefore he was scared. But he guessed he could try it out with Jisung once. If he was gentle enough.

"But I really, really need you. And I don't feel like doing all the work so are you going to dick me down or what?" Jisung asked starting to bite his lip again.

"Yes my little ray of sunshine" Minho said as he starting walking out the door.

But he soon stopped and grinded his hips up again.

"Why?" Jisung moaned out.

"For fun" Minho smirked.

"Where are we even going?" Jisung asked as he started to kiss the older's neck.

Leaving some small and almost invisible marks in the white toned skin.

"Oh, I don't know actually. Your dorm room clear?" Jisung thought for a moment about Minho's words.

"No" he answered sadly.

"They are probably playing video games like the lazy pigs they are" he frowned cutely and looked into Minho's eyes.

He saw them light up. Like there was a fire inside of him starting to burn and the flames could be seen thru the orbs that was his eyes.

"I think I know a place" Minho said excited.

"You do?" Jisung asked curios. Minho smiled at the dumbness that was now his boyfriend.

"Yes. And I have a feeling you'll like it too"

783 words

————
I wonder where they are going.....................

Ha I know where they are going I just won't tell you until next chapter because I'm evil. Kidding I'm actually very nice.

(Edit: Ew why am I trying to be funny when I just terribly failed)