Archangels (and a angel and humans and a demon [sometimes]) in the Bunker

Dean wasn't sure when exactly it had turned domestic.

Maybe it was when Michael started baking cookies from scratch, or when Lucifer offered to make everyone popcorn (he snapped it into existence but there is no difference), or when Gabriel started sharing his candy, or, quite possibly, it was when Bobby had decided to kiss Crowley out of nowhere, just for the sake of it.

Needless to say, that got the ball rolling.

Now Michael had Adam wrapped around his pinky, Sam had Gabriel and Lucifer practically draped over him every hour of the day, acting like over grown cats, Bobby had fallen in love with the King of Hell, and, by far Dean's favorite happening as of lately, was his an Cas's relationship.

Dean also wasn't sure how Bobby and Crowley avoided the archangels so well but they did, an he hardly ever saw them (Crowley was always taking Bobby on some romantic trip, that Bobby claimed to hate but secretly loved, and not inviting them).

So Dean was the only slightly sane person left in the bunker as the archangels celebrated every holiday known to man, and Dean would never admit it to anyone, but he found it adorable.

The archangels where always begging for cuddles, for something warm and living and loving to hold and love and to be loved.

But hell did Dean hate how he couldn't say 'no' to a single person in the bunker, especially at times like these.

•••••

"Dean!"

The whiny angel clinging to him struggled to hold on to him, trying to pull him back onto the giant blowup mattress all seven of them had previously been snuggling on.

"Dean, don't go."

His blue eyed angel begged him, tears forming in his eyes.

"I don't want you to go Dean."

Dean rolled his eyes, but gently lowered himself back in between Cas and Michael.

He knew Cas wouldn't really have cried, that if Dean went and ate breakfast he would follow but he couldn't stand even the sight of Cas acting sad.

He was whipped.

Cas snuggled closer to his side and he could feel one of Michael's arms subconsciously wrapping around his torso.

God, how could angels be so adorable.

Casting a glance to either side of the bed he could see how adorable his new family was. Adam and Sam where at the ends, and Michael was holding Adam's hand over Lucifer, who had his arms wrapped around both of their waists. Gabriel was on the other side of Cas, their backs pressed together as Gabriel curled into Sam's side, who was facing the middle, His arms around Gabriel.

Dean finally accepted his fate, snuggling into the two angels.