Archangels (and a angel and humans and a demon [sometimes]) in the Bunker

(A/N: Hi guys. I was wondering if you wanted to give me any suggestions on what I should write and/or how to improve my writing. I love you guys. Thanks for all the reads. Like for real, I screamed when I saw them.)

Lucifer wasn't always a big ball of fluff. At first he had been a warrior. Then he had been lonely an forgotten. Then vengeful. But now he was loving, and not only to one.
He loved everyone with (or without) a soul in the bunker. Yeah Sammy and Gabe where the only ones he loved romantically but he still loved the others.
Michael and Castiel were his brothers. He loved them as such and really, what could break thousands of years of love.
Dean, under all that tough attitude, was a big ball of self hating fluff and Lucifer wanted to help Dean be satisfied with himself, realize that Cas thinks he could do no better than Dean.
Adam has a way with words. Wether it's the fact that Lucifer's grumpy, or that he is insecure, Adam will tell him exactly what he needs to hear to be able to talk to Sam and Gabe.
Bobby and Crowley were always crabby, unless they had just gotten home from one of their vacations, but in the company of each other they always ended up joking about how their first kiss was for Bobby's soul. They were like the human and demonic fathers that Lucifer knew he could talk with and get the truth.
He loved every member of their messed up family, and nothing could ever change that.