Kidnapped

*Third POV*
Shoto, Kacchan, Kirishima, and Izuku were at the mall. They decided to go into the arcade and play some games. The first game they decided to play was Dance Dance Revolution. Shoto and Kacchan were up first. They picked a very long song and they ended up regretting picking that song. Kacchan ended up winning by cheating.
Next was Izuku and Kirishima. Kirishima ended up picking a easy song since he never played this game before. Izuku got really tired and ended up slipping which made Kirishima the winner. Izuku needed to clean up so he went to the bathroom. He was on his way back to the rest of the gang when someone pulled him into a corner. Izuku thought that it was one of his friends.

*Izuku's POV*
Hello, Kacchan is that you?!! "Don't scream or I will be forced to kill you here." The mysterious man said. Who are you?? "You will learn in time Izuku Midoriya." How do you know my name??? "We have been watching you for some time now and we know everything about you, like you inherited One For All." "Now come with me peacefully or you will die where you stand."

*Third POV*
They took the back ways out of the mall, so no one will see them. When they got outside a portal open and they walked inside it.

*Back to the others, still third pov*
"Has anyone seen Izuku. He should have been back by now.?" Kirishima asked. "He only went to the bathroom, I don't know where else he would've gone." Shoto said. They looked all over the mall but couldn't fine him. They ended up looking all over outside. Kacchan was going around a corner and saw two people walk through a purple portal. Right then Kacchan knew that Izuku was kidnapped.

I will try to update every week. Let me know of any mistakes you see and if you think of a good name for this story.