Remembrance

It's been 3 years since Deku has been kidnapped. He broke 1 year ago and now he works with the League of Villains.
*3 Years ago* *Toga's POV*
I finally get to play with Izu-kun. I'm going to cut him all over. Izu-Kun it's my turn to play with you. "No stay back!!! Leave me alone!!!" Izu-kun said. Why would I do that. I just want to taste your blood. I decided to take his shirt off and carve words on him.
*Deku's POV*
I can feel the pain of the words on my skin.

Worthless

Freak

Slut

Quirkless

I didn't get what the last one meant but I knew I would know what it meant soon.
1 week later
I knew that word was important. They injected me with a strange liquid. A day later Toga came in and told me this was going to hurt. She stuck me with a needle and drew what looked like a green liquid. The pain was too much so I passed out. Before I passed out I heard Toga say that they got my quirk.

*Present Time* *With class 4-A* *3rd POV*
All of 4-A was happy they are all graduating soon. They just wish that Deku was graduating with them. He always wanted to be the #1 hero.

*Todoroki's POV*
We were all sitting in class waiting for the teacher. Ever since we started here at UA our teachers are always late to our class. Suddenly the door swings open. It doesn't seam like it was a teacher or anyone who goes here. "Who's there?!!" Bakugou asked. "Oh Kacchan you never change." a mysterious voice said from the door.

*Kacchan's POV*
Only one person ever called me that and that person disappeared 3 years ago. The mysterious person walked in and my eyes caught a green tuft of hair. I knew who exactly who it was. It was..............
Deku