Tortured

Sorry about that wait have been a little busy. Words that are in italics are the person who's POV it is; it is what they are saying in general or to everyone. Words that aren't in quotations or italics are what the person is thinking. Sorry about the long explanation, enjoy the second chapter!😅😅

*Shoto's POV*
"We need to tell Aizawa what happened!" Kirishima said. We went back to the school and told Aizawa what happened. "Alright I will tell the principal and All Might. You guys need to go back to the dorms there is nothing you can do now." Aizawa said.

*Kacchan's POV*
How does that shitty Deku get himself kidnapped. He better be ok because I never got to tell him how I feel. "Oi Baku-bro lets go, we need to tell the rest of the class." Kirishima said snapping me out of my thoughts.

*LOV's hideout* *Deku's POV*
Where am I?Is everyone else ok?I hope they tell Aizawa? Do they even know I'm gone?Obviously they know by now!Did the LOV kidnap me??What do they want with me?Will I ever make it out of here?What will mom think??What if I Dii-
"Stop mumbling. You are such an annoying brat." the mysterious man from before said. I try to get away but I realize I'm tied to a chair. It looks like I'm in a torture room of some sorts. There is a single window behind me, letting a little bit of light in. I can barely see a door in front of me and to the side of me is a table with all kinds of tools used for torturing. "You will give us what we want or you will die in front of the ones you love and care for so much." The mysterious man said as he came into the light. The man was Shigaraki from the LOV.
No I will never give you what you want!!! "Well then that means we will torture you till you break, and then we will get what we want."