Chapter Eight: It's More Than I Can Bear

Harry woke up in Severus's arms the following morning, and bliss washed over him at the notion of what had transpired between the two the night before. It was a delicious feeling, waking up in the arms of his lover, and he truly understood for the first time Severus's reluctance for them to consummate their relationship in these uncertain times. The notion that Severus would have to return to Hogwarts to continue to play at being Voldemort's servant and that Harry would remain in Sherwood Forest with Ron and Hermione, plotting their next move, was an ache that he believed he could never turn loose.

Harry leaned forward then and pressed a kiss to Severus's brow, and the older man moaned slightly in his sleep before his black pool eyes opened and rested on Harry, who grinned up at him, unashamed. "Good morning," he whispered, his second word being cut off by Severus covering his mouth with his, and Harry felt himself literally arising for the occasion. "Severus, please," he begged, unknowing whether or not he was asking his lover to cease or continue. "I don't think..."

"Shush," Severus whispered, his voice husky with desire. "Just let me take care of you, Harry. I want to do this for you."

"What do you...? Oh," Harry said, his eyes flying open at the sensation that Severus's lips had left his own, and they were drifting downwards towards his already engorged member. "You don't have to..."

"I want to," Severus assured him, his eyes meeting Harry's, which soon darkened with desire at the sight of Severus between his legs. "I need to taste you, Harry."

Harry bit down on his bottom lip, knowing he could cry out from the moment Severus's thin lips descended upon him and found him quickly. Harry gasped then, arching his back to meet his former professor's mouth, his eyes squeezing shut as he fought to not scream aloud. The last thing he wanted as he fucked Severus's mouth was Ron or Hermione catching them in the act; he knew that they'd agreed to be supportive of the relationship—Ron more reluctantly than Hermione—but he didn't think that they'd be prepared to see it on this level. The notion that Severus was literally filled with him orally sent Harry over the edge, and, more than anything, he didn't want the two of them to be interrupted.

"Severus," he whispered, the word ripping from his throat as Severus's own was filled completely by him. "So...good..."

Severus smirked around him, slowly easing his mouth from the length and cupping his young lover's balls, which made Harry shout and see stars. "I'll always make it good for you, Harry," he declared then, before he lowered his mouth again.

"Fuck...you feel so good," Harry moaned, arching up his back again, while all the while tangling his fingers into Severus's hair. "Please...don't stop..."

"I don't think I'll ever be able to stop, Harry," Severus whispered, and Harry wondered if he was truly meant to hear those words. "You're so damn intoxicating... Fuck, I love you so much," he said then, and wrapped his hand around the base of Harry's cock then, as he stuck it as far into his mouth as it would go, before he pumped with his hands and mouth all at once.

Fuck, Harry thought to himself. Nothing would ever compare to this, Severus kneeling before him and pleasing him orally. Harry's hands left Severus's hair and fisted his own as he writhed beneath him, strings of curses and moans of pleasure falling from his lips. "You're amazing," he whispered to Severus then, and finally allowed his hands back down into Severus's hair. "I love you, too," he moaned then.

Severus grinned around Harry's cock then, and felt the teen spasming beneath him, and knew that he was close. "Come on, Harry," he encouraged him, pulling back his mouth as he pumped harder with his hands. "It's all right. Come for me, Harry."

"Severus...fuck!" Harry screamed, his soul seeming to temporarily leave his body then as he let out a shrill cry, the all-body spasm overtaking him then. In the moment that followed, his seed spilled from the tip of his cock, and Severus's mouth descended upon it quickly, tasting every bit so as it would not go to waste. "Oh, my god," Harry whispered, his voice raw when he was finally able to speak again. "Severus..."