Morning

Borderline smut. Nothing intense. Mostly making out in this one.

Lena awoke feeling a warmth next to her in her silky sheets. She was happy to find her best friend laying there in such a state of peace. Lena felt different about Kara sometimes. Sometimes she wanted to just lean over a table and kiss her perfect pink lips. Or feel Kara's body under her own, moving in sync with her-

"Good morning." Kara said, her sparkling blue eyes opening to meet emerald green ones. Her charming smile plastered on her face. God, it's like the sun was always shinning when she was around Kara. Regardless of the fact that chaos revolves around the city, themselves included, all the time.

"Did you sleep well?" Lena said fighting the urge reach under the covers and pull Kara close to her.

"Better than I ever have honestly." Kara said before turning onto her back to look at the ceiling. Her hands folding together to rest on her stomach.

"We should probably get ready for work." Lena said in a sad voice. Kara then turned back towards Lena with concern on her face.

"You normally like work more than that tone suggests, did something happen?" Kara asked gently placing her hand over Lena's.

"No, it's just that work is what causes me to lose some... precious moments in life." Lena said looking back at Kara.

"You know what, I'll visit you today for lunch and for when you should be getting out of there." Kara said causing Lena to smile. She was well aware she stayed working after hours almost every single solitary day.

"I'm going to hold you to that." Lena said, her smile still on her face. Kara just smiled before standing up in her sleep shorts and shirt to take a shower.

"Hey Kara." Lena said, causing Kara to turn her head back to Lena.

"I wondering if we could shower together, to save time." Lena said seeing Kara's face turn bright red.

"If you'd like." Kara said before disappearing into the bathroom. The last thing Lena saw was Kara's shirt being thrown somewhere random before the door closed and the water started to run. She heard the water become partly muffled and staggered, as Kara has stepped into the shower.

Lena quickly hopped up, her anxiousness to see all of Kara starting to get the best of her. She knew that Kara would do anything for her, Kara would do anything for her friend. Scratch that, her best friend. She scrapped her clothing and entered the bathroom. Kara was faced toward the wall with her head tilted back slightly to let the water run over her hair and proceed down her back. However some drops would fall over her front.

Lena was mesmerized.

Kara's strong yet smooth and silky legs seemed to shine from the water. Her perfectly round rear gutted out slightly as she leaned back letting the water cascade over her. Her strong and muscular form could be seen clearly. A muscle in her back would show when she reached to run her slender fingers through her hair, and her abs would suck in slightly with each inhale. Her breasts were perky and plump, and bounced just enough to harden her nipples as her strong arms reached to grab the shampoo bottle.

Lena hadn't even realized she was staring until Kara turned around and her ocean blue eyes met green. A smirk plastered on Kara's face. She looked Lena up and down, desire and lust hidden in her eyes.

"You gonna come in or what?" Kara said opening the shampoo bottle and sensually starting to rub her hair before moving towards a different wall in the shower to avoid rinsing her hair too soon. Lena just blushed and entered under the water where Kara gave her space. Kara used that time to awe over Lena even more. Because sexuality on krypton was very fluid, Kara thought to herself, "I like her, I want to fuck her right now." And she dove in.

Lena felt Kara's soft hands wrap around her sides and her face bury into her neck.

"K-Kara, what are you doing?" Lena asked while feeling her arousal run down her thigh. Kara kissed her neck before running her one hand up Lena's thigh, feeling how needy Lena had become.

"Doing what I should've done a year ago." Kara said before retracting her hand to swiftly turn Lena around and connect their lips in sudden desire. It was soft at first, loving, caring, gentle, as if their lips were fragile. Lena then opened her mouth to heat up the kiss. Kara slipped her tongue in and brushed Lena's teasingly. Lena just grabbed the back of Kara's head as to pull their mouths closer. Kara's hand made its way to Lena's breast. Cupping it gently before squeezing and pulling on the nipple. She then disconnected their mouths and pecked Lena's lips once more before starting to lower her head until she was eye level with Lena's chest.

Kara noticed Lena's frame start to shake. As Lena tried to keep her composure, to try and stay still and be perfect. To not have shaky legs or mess up the placing of her hands. Like each movement had to be perfect and coordinated. Kara noticed this and quickly lowered them both to sit on the shower floor. She positioned Lena to sit between her legs with her back pressed to her front.

"Baby what's wrong? Your shaking." Kara said drawing patterns on Lena's back to soothe her.

"I just don't want to mess up." Lena said her voice threatening to break. Her body quivering slightly in waves as Lena tried to stop the shaking.

"Lena, you didn't do anything wrong. You're perfect the way you are. I love all of you. Your body, your mind... your soul. You are perfect Lena." Kara said holding Lena close to her. Lena turned her head to plant a gentle kiss on Kara's mouth.

"Let me wash your hair for you." Kara said helping Lena to stand, she knew that she didn't want their first time together to be in a shower. So she opt to actually SHOWER instead.

Every touch was gentle, and embracing. No judgements, just pure love and devotion to one another. They spoke little words. Kara would plant a kiss to Lena's shoulder once and a while as she gently scrubbed Lena's dark brown locks. It was getting too close to the time when they would both be considered late to work. They both knew that and so Kara sped up the process a little.

Both got out of the shower and dried before getting dressed. Kara pulled her hair into a ponytail and put on her glasses along with a tight fitted black dress that she borrowed from Lena. She was at Lena's house after all.

Lena just put on a black suit with a white shirt underneath. She left the first few buttons open and put her hair up in her signature bun. They packed up what they needed in their bags. Just before leaving Lena grabbed her car keys. She knew that Kara would have to fly to Catco to get there on time. The pair exchanged a glance and gave a quick kiss to one another before leaving the house.

"I will see you for lunch." Kara said with a smile on her face and she embraced the sun's rays lighting up the world. Lena just nodded her head and smiled from the thought of another peaceful moment with Kara.