6

yugyeom hadn't stopped thinking about the letter but still hadn't figured out who it might have been.

he felt giddy knowing that someone liked. he was self conscious, so sometimes he had doubts that a boy would ever like him because of his height or because he liked to be taken care of. but someone liked him.

but that was the problem. someone liked him. he didn't know who. and he wished they would have just said who it was or given him the letter in person.

yugyeom huffed as he sat down, not even realizing mark was next to him with his airpods in.

"what are you huffing and puffing about?" mark asked, spooking the boy and making him jump.

"someone gave me a letter saying they like me but i don't know who it's from," yugyeom pouted. he didn't even realize he felt so much more comfortable around mark after their talk the other day. he didn't even think twice about telling mark what was wrong.

"how did you get the letter if you don't know who wrote it?"

"they just put it in my locker. but i don't know how they knew which locker is mine. and they spelt my name wrong." yugyeom pouted, leaning on his hand.

"do you know anything?" yugyeom was almost surprised by how much mark was asking but it was nice to tell someone neutral to the situation.

"he's a boy and we talk but not a lot. i just want to know who he is because the letter was really sweet and i would like a boyfriend."

"maybe he'll tell you soon," mark offered, watching yugyeom sulk but nod none the less.

"i hope so."