15

mark picks yugyeom up for school on monday morning, even stopping by a coffee shop to get yugyeom whatever he wants. which is a choco shake and mark learns that his baby boy loves choco shakes.

"thank you, markie," yugyeom says softly as they walk out of the coffee shop.

"of course, baby." mark opens the passenger side door for yugyeom like he usually tries to do, waiting for him to sit in the seat so he can close the door.

and when they get to school, mark still gets out first; while yugyeom is finishing a text to his friends, and opens the door for him. yugyeom blushes but gets out of the car. he can't help but look at the ground because of all the other people hanging out by their cars so close to him and mark.

mark holds his hand out for yugyeom to grab as they start to walk through the parking lot.

mark doesn't pay attention to anyone looking at him and yugyeom while the younger is extremely self conscious about all the people who are definitely confused about what they're seeing.

mark goes to yugyeom's locker with him, holding his drink so he can put his stuff into his locker.

yugyeom knows that mark isn't one to be obvious about his feelings at school so he shouldn't be surprised that mark doesn't seem to care about everyone staring at him, but yugyeom can't help but wonder how he does it.

they go to mark's locker where yugyeom grabs mark's iced cold brew to hold even though mark tried to just set it on the ground.

"what if it gets kicked over?" yugyeom asks, looking at the dark coffee he's now holding, "can i try it?"

"sure, baby."

mark watches at yugyeom takes a small sip and immediately regrets trying it. yugyeom whines about how gross it is and makes plenty of sounds to express how much he doesn't like it, making mark chuckle and grab the coffee back from him.

"why do you drink that?" yugyeom asks, taking a drink of his shake to get the taste off his tongue.

"let me try your choco shake."

yugyeom hands his shake to mark who takes a small drink before handing it back, "that's so sweet, gyeom."

"but it's good," yugyeom says with a pout on his lips because his boyfriend doesn't like his drink.

"i'll buy you a choco shake everyday but i will not drink it," mark teases, squishing yugyeom's cheeks and watching the boy's lips pucker up, "let's go, baby, i'll walk you to class."

yugyeom grabs mark's hand when the elder holds it out for him, just like he always does.

yugyeom's class isn't far from mark's locker so mark just kneels next to yugyeom's seat until the bell rings and class officially starts.

"mr. tuan, last i checked, this isn't your class," yugyeom's teacher says as she walks to the front of the classroom.

"bye," mark says to the teacher as he stands up. he ruffles yugyeom's hair before he leaves the room to slowly walk to his own class.

yugyeom gets to his and mark's class before the elder does so he just sits at his desk and waits. he plays a game on his phone, eventually not paying attention to anything around him so he jumps almost out of his seat when mark kneels in front of him and puts his chin on the desk.

"sorry, baby," mark says through a chuckle, "how has your day been?"

"good," yugyeom says but it's followed by a yawn, "i'm sleepy."

"aw, sweetie, you'll be able to take a nap after school. do you wanna come over and sleep in my bed?"

yugyeom nods and pouts. he doesn't even think about everyone else in the classroom because he's just looking at mark in front of him and he doesn't care about anyone else.