✖✖

Katapusan

"Hello. . . hello. . . this is one of the member of the agency of depression and anxiety from Grosari's consultant team. Good morning ma'am? How can I help you?"

"Hello, Sir. . . this is Katherine. I am suffering depression and anxiety. . . I need your help!"

. . .

Hi! Greatings! This is from the Grosari's consultant team! If you are suffering in depression or anxiety disease, please don't hesitate to call us at 2**-***-*** or 0**********. If you need help or friends we are just one call away. We are here to defeat these kind of malady. We are here to defeat depession and anxiety.

Remember, you are worth it. You are useful. You are great and lovable. You are gifted and you are made by God. We are all special, you are not alone. We are here, always listen and to be your friends. We are the Grosari's Consultant Team. We are here, just waiting for your call. We can work to defeat your depression and anxiety. God is always with you! Cheer up!

From,
Sarastro,
(The head of Grosari's Consultant Team)

Wakas
Sa Ilalim ng Hukay
Sario Julian (stoutnovelist)

. . .

Warning: This is inspired by true events, somewhere in Aklan. Isang babaeng nagpakamatay dahil sa kanyang kawalan ng tiwala sa sarili. Isang lalaking nagpakamatay dahil sa pambabusted sa kanya ng kanyang babaeng nililigawan. At isang babae na namatay dahil sa sakit nito at may family problem. So if you read this, please pray for their soul may rest in peace.

Note: Thank you guys for reaching this part so far! Thank you for reading SINH. I hope this story will help you to defeat your depression or anxiety and I hope na may nakuha kayong lesson sa story na ito. I love you all and thank you! Please be brave! Your life is only one, don't waste it in just that instant. Don't kill your life, its precious gift from God. If you have any problem, just tell your family or friends or any agencys that are willing to help you to defeat your depression and anxiety. Nothing is imposible. You are unique and you are worth it. You will someday, over come it! Killing your own life is not the solution! Live happy and live long!

Yes, it inspired by true events but some of the part of the story is made up of the author imagination only.

- Ate Sari <3