How Bout' Now?

How Bout' Now•

💋Dejáh Harris💋

"D ju READY?" My cousin Tajiah yelled out at me from the bottom of Auntie Nita stair case.

I walked down the steps mugging her.

"Yes bruh, why you yelling little guh it's five ah clock in thee damn morning bitch"

I got down from the last step mushing her head and getting my purse off the couch making sure I had my charger and other accessories in there before we hit the road.

"Aye! Don't be mushing my head bitch I just got my damn hair done ah bit gotta look good fo dese fine ass nikkas" Tajiah stuck her tongue out with a little twerk, I laughed.
She can't ever say NIGGAS the proper way always with a K.

"Girl if you don't take yo' Serena Williams looking ass wit yo built like Tank looking ass on outta hea and get these damn bags and put them in da car and LEGGO!" I rolled my eyes getting my suitcases and walked out the house, she mugged me and did the same.

"Girl I hope you don't go back to ATL with them little corny corn ass joke of yo's cuh dat wuhint een funny bitch" she shook her head at me.
I Just ignored her and proceeded to put the bags in Auntie Nita car until we were all done.

I got in the backseat because the oldest sit inna' front, even though we are the same age, her birthday is before mine we are both 18.
That's okay because every time I drive I make ha ass sit in da back too so she could see how it feel.

"Err thang Gucci lil' mamas?" Auntie Nita asked looking between me and egg head.
We both replied yes.

"Ight we out dis bit" she put ha seatbelt on and put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway soon getting on the road.

Bye Bye Harlem.

I stuffed my earphones in
Putting on
How bout now
By Bryson Tiller

Then hurriedly closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

————————————————————

Next Day
7:50 pm
Atlanta, GA 📍

"AYE! Little mamas wake up" Auntie Nita yelled causing me to jump up and hit my head on the roof in da car.
Auntie Nita and Tajiah busted out laughing, I rolled my eyes looking up at my childhood home bring back so many memories.

I grabbed my purse and hopped out Auntie Nita's Car and ran to da door ringing da doorbell.

My Pops opened da door and I jumped in his arms.

"POPS!" I screamed.

"Was hahnen' was hahnen' I missed ya I missed ya" he caught me and hugged me tight, like literally I couldn't breath.

"Dejáh!! Ahhhh!" Zonnique screamed hugging me once dad let me go to help Auntie Nita with the bags.

"Z AHHHH" we hugged for thirty seconds and let go.
She looked at my face then my body then her mouth fell ajar.