Jealousy

Sorry for any errors and misspelling
Follow my rap page on Instagram
@khaleesitee_ and comment if you came from Wattpad.

😒DEJÁH HARRIS😒

We got into Lucas house and I quickly kicked my shoes off and placed them nicely by the door.
My feet were killing me and I just wanted someone to massage them.

"Damn bitch getting comfortable already I see" Tajiah chuckled.

I mugged her.

"My fucking feet hurt" I bucked at her.

"Want me to rub them?" Zonnique asked.

"Yes please" I cheesed.

"Nah I'm joking, I hate feet" she smiled then went back to a straight face.

I mugged her and took my jean jacket off since I was hot.

"Y'all ah mess man, but aye the guest rooms upstairs there's only two of dem so two of y'all gotta share ah room" Lucas stood looking at all of us while stroking his goatee.

"Is the beds king sized?" I questioned.

Lucas shook his head yes, still stroking his beard looking at my body then my face.. um ooo Kay.

"We could all share a bed since I don't want him to make up both beds." I suggested looking at both T and Z.

They shook their head ok and took their heels and jackets off putting them up.

"Wait.. Lu you got clothes for us my nigga cause this shit uncomfortable as fuck especially these pants I got on" Zonnique questioned.
She knows she loves to speak her mind.

He just nodded, we all were headed upstairs having Lucas lead the way until some short brown skin girl came down the steps in a silk red robe.

I could admit that she is very beautiful, but I'm confused if that's his girlfriend or not

She scrunched up her face and looked at Lucas.

"Who the hell are these people Lucas? Why you bringing people in my house that I don't know." She crossed her arms on the steps.

I scrunched my face up, her looks just dropped from an eight to a two.
If the attitude ugly then you're too.

"These are my friends, this right here is Dejáh we went to high school together she ma old best friend" I crossed my arms, for some reason I didn't like that description even though it's true.