Prologue

3rd person POV

Uraraka standing outside the U.A dorms the wind blowing in her hair, pushing into her face.

She was completely shocked at what just happened, Deku, the one who had once been the the happy, nervous nerd who just wanted to save people, was now walking away from her.

Now he was an angry, regretful, and wanted revenge.

Earlier that day

Uraraka POV

It was right after 2nd period that Deku walked up to me.

"Hey Uraraka, can you meet me outside the dorms after class?" Except when he talked to me he didnt seem his normal nervous self. He seemed.....calm? Distant maybe? I didnt worry about it to much though.

"Sure deku!"

Time skip to after school cause I'm lazy.

I walk over to the U.A dorms and see Deku waiting there. But he is facing away from me...I might as well say hi.

"Hi Deku!" I try to sound cheerful but...somthing...seems off about this whole meeting.

"I'm leaving." He said it so quietly I wasn't  sure if I heard him right.

"W-wait what?" He must be joking right? Pulling my leg.

"I'm leaving U.A Uraraka" This time he turned around to face me. What I saw frightened me, this wasn't Deku... t-this was a monster...

He pushed past me, and started briskly walking off, like he had some other business to attend to. I turned around at this point I was fighting back tears.

"Deku wait! You can't go!" No response, he just kept walking now at a faster pace. I run up to him and step in front blocking his path. "Izuku stop." He glared at me, then shoved me to the ground. He knelt down and picked my face up.

"Don't even try and get in my way, I'm leaving." He dropped my face back to the pavement. "Bi*ch."  

So how did I do? This was my first time writing something and any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Total word count: 299 words

(Not including this section here)

Ok bye!

       -brdswrk4thebougswasi