Ch.4

Urarakas POV

...What?......Deku c-could it really be him?!

"WAIT WHAT!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S REALLY HIM!?"

Bakugou turned to me " He just outright said and when I looked closer to see if he was bluffing I could see in his eyes that he was telling the truth..."

Iida ran to the door and burst into the interrogation room, I was right behind him. We both ran up to the glass and fumbled to put on our headsets. Cole...or I guess Deku was staring at us with a blank face.

I struggled to find the right words to say to him... after a short pause I stammered...

"D-Deku is that re-really you?!"

He stared back at me for a short while until he answered

"...Well coungrau fucking lations you figured me out... what're you gonna do? Kill me?"

So it really was him... after three long years, we finally found him. What do i say? Hi? Sorry maybe?

My thoughts were cut short when Iida said with a shaky voice

" Midoriya if that's really you then what did I do to you when you tried to convince me to go and save Bakugou from the LOV?"

Deku just laughed and said

" Ha...oh yeah I remember you fucking punched me in the face" he sneered

I turned to Iida who looked faintly surprised that it was really him.

"Iida, we need to do some more interrogation on him. Let's go ask Bakugou what he said about what he was doing in the alleyway."

He looked over at me

"...Y-Yeah I guess you're right."

We walked out of the interrogation room and found Bakugou waiting for us right outside the door.

"So... do you fucking believe me now?" he asked

I rolled my eyes and looked over at him

" hmph I didn't doubt you in the first place"

Bakugou sat us down and explained that deku was working under all for one which meant that he was partners with the league of villains as they also work under AFO (all for one).

He got a serious look on his face all of a sudden and said

" The reason he was in the damn alley was that he was trying to basically kidnap people and bring them to AFO for him to steal their fucking quirks..."

Iida and I both gasped in surprise when he said this. 

I was trying to think of a possible reason why AFO would need to do this sort of almost petty crime. I decided to ask Bakugou if he had any info on it.

" Did he tell you his motives behind the operation?" I said hoping it didn't sound too dumb.

Bakugou looked over at me

"Fucking course not dumbass it's not that easy to get info out of the damn bastard," he said

Iida who had been silent the whole time suddenly interjected

"Wait if that's Deku then why did we see him use a different quirk than the one he had at U.A? It doesn't make any sense."

.......Hi......I'm not dead! I'm really sorry about not updating this story for so long T-T hopefully you guys can forgive me. I will try to keep the chapter coming out every 2 weeks to a month (ik it seems like a long time in between chapters but I don't want to half ass stuff just to get it out on time because that wouldn't be fair to you guys.)  Thank you guys so so much for bearing with my shit.  

 see you in the next chapter!!!

- brdswrk4thebougswasie