Ch. 3

Uraraka POV

I turned back to Iida and he was looking a me trying to hold back from laughing. Eventually he said,(still laughing) "Uraraka is that necessary?"

"Well I mean I wil- BOOM!

"ALRIGHT ROUND FACE WHATS THE F***ING PROBLEM." Huh Bakugou was actually in a good mood today.

I pointed over to Cole. "Him." I looked back Cole and he had the most terrified look on his face. Priceless.

Bakugou stomped over to Cole, his quirk flaring. He didnt even bother putting on the headset and just yelled through the glass. " OKAY SH**HEAD F***ING LISTEN UP IM ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONCE! F***ING TELL ME THE F*** YOU'RE UP TO OR IM GONNA F***ING BLOW YOUR A$$ INTO THE D*MN SUN!!

Authors note: he looked like this

Cole didnt need to be told twice to fess up

Cole didnt need to be told twice to fess up. Before Bakugou could say anything else Cole cut him off,

"Fine! Okay fine I'll tell you, just stop yelling." Needless to say it was a bad move to tell Bakugou what to do.

"SHUT THE F*** UP YOU F***ING USLESS PEICE OF SH!T!! I'LL F***ING KILL YOU, YOU WOTHLESS BASTARD!!!" He started to use is quirk on the glass, luckily we fireproofed it because Bakugou works here.

I look over to Iida who trying to hold back from stopping Bakugou. "We should go ahead and go it could take a while for Bakugou to finish." -_-

Iida looked over to me, "Yeah probably haha, I almost feel bad for the guy."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah whatever the scumbag deserves  it." I walk out of the room and Iida quickly follows me.

Time skip to when Bakugou is done yelling

Iida and I are sitting right outside the interagation room when suddenly the yelling abruptly stops. I took over at Iida in confusion and he shrugs his shoulders back. I here the door click shut and I turn around to see Bakugou standing there looking like he had seen a ghost.

"Bakugou! What happened!" I had never seen him like this before ... did Cole say something?

Iida walked up behind me, "Bakugou you must tell us what is going on."

Bakugou started at our questions "T-that little f***er is Deku ..."