3

jihoon shook his head as the other munched his food and talked about "how cute he is" jihoon felt guilt all over again hearing the enthusiasm in his voice.

"Soonyoung..." he put his hand over soonyoung's after he heard "you can hit me with your-" he looked confused when the other stopped him "im not hitting you with my guitar."

Soonyoung pouted but acted normal when he heard the door open, it was a nurse. She came to clean the wounds.

This was his chance.

She grabbed the cotton and was startled when soonyoung shrieked. He didnt do that last time. "It hurts~" he noticed jihoon panicking.

"P-please be soft with him..." soonyoung smirked "the only soft thing is your heart" jihoon got mad until he heard it again.

"The pain is unbearable" jihoon gulped and started looking around for anything to distract him. "ugh i hate you so much" Soonyoung felt hurt.

"Hey! You wouldnt have said that if i died" jihoon stopped looking around when he heard it and turned around "d-don't say such thing!"

Soonyoung just smiled and held the other close to his chest to warm him up "i'm here, jihoon~" soonyoung then smirked "why don't you be useful and be mine"

"Sure-wait what?"
-
Short soonhoon since i dont upload much (i am updating my moon next!)