4

- good and bad-

"hey! you can't leave like that"

"huh? oh, heh."

Seungkwan smirked and laughed at him "is it your thing? finding people to mess with?" he sighed and sniffed "oh how sad! and i wasted all this blood over you! boohoo hoo!" he wiped his eyes and turned around with a loud "Hmph!", he knew that Vernon loved, and he wanted him to just want him back. yet he wanted to reject him.

"oh kwannie, you don't understand now!" he walked and held him from behind, he knew that Seungkwan's heart was beating fast, he felt it, "i did this for your sake!" seungkwan softened, he didn't understand it, but if it was Vernon saying it, it was suddenly okay. "r-really" he looked at him, why was he trembling?

"Yeah. all for you-" suddenly Seungkwan pushed him and frowned, "i don't trust you" Vernon smiled sweetly and whispered, "how bout i get some drinks and then we will talk huh?" Vernon then walked out and waited. and waited and waited, he was so patient until then.

he got up and walked around looking for the blond-haired man, while he was walking he noticed it, him and her, she was beautiful, maybe shy? she looked...good. looked so polite and just... a dream. she was a good girl. he looked happy.

he didn't like it, he didn't like it one bit, her breathing beside him. he wanted her cropped from the photo, removed from the scene, he wanted her to make a mistake, he wanted to kill her. but that was bad, he was bad, he is a bad guy, he shouldn't kill her. he must be good.

he wanted to be good. so bad.

but you can't put these to words in a sentence, now can you?

because the feeling of blood all over him felt amazing, the color was just so beautiful, it just screams sexy and lust at his face, the demon that took over his heart made him do it, he just smiled and it made Seungkwan wanted to kill for him.

that demon was called Vernon Hansol Chwe, and all Seungkwan wanted from him was to come to him, but he was supposed to leave him. he was supposed to be independent. maybe...just maybe he should end the feeling, end the suffering, end it already Seungkwan, just-

hey! hey Seungkwan

hey!

what?!

hey- you know, i-i have a plan for ya.

who the fuck are you?

just do it.

huh?

just-

no.

come on!

no- i can't

yes you can.

can i?

you can.

i can.

heh.

seungkwan went back to his place, sat down and smiled. Vernon then came back, of course, seungkwan saw the paper in Vernon's jacket. probably her phone number. he then got up and hugged him. "oh vernon..i'm so-ugh" vernon held him close and listened to him "i'm oh so! sorry...i know i was in the wrong. i know you did it for my sake i'm just..naive and dumb!" he rested his head on Vernon's shoulder.

"Baby, don't worry, i know your my good boy"seungkwan nodded slowly, "i know that you understand how i feel..." seungkwan looked up to the devil and asked, "so you don't think i'm a bad boy?" Vernon shook his head and they stayed there for a moment.

oh, Vernon, you are so wrong.