Chapter 24

Minty here! Kinda short,couldnt figure out much to do sorry ^^' Anywho,enjoy!

No P.O.V. (My specialty 0XD)

Lloyd walked into the bathroom as Brooke was taking a bath. She blushed & tried to hide under the bubbles. "Lloyd! Get out Im trying to take a bath here!" she whined.

Lloyd chuckled & washed Brooke's hair for her."your so cute" he laughed. She pouted & splashed him.

"Let me bathe in peace dork."she laughed.Lloyd laughed more & rinsed her hair off. He was about to kiss her when Samantha knocked on the door.

"Lloyd,out. I have to use the bathroom & talk to Brooke!"she said making Lloyd whine. He opened the door & let her in.

"Hey Sammy."Brooke giggled as Samantha sat on the tub next to her as a puppy.

"Hi! I didnt really have to use the bathroom. Just wanted to thank you for helping save Jayden & I."

"All I did was stop Brandon,it was Jay,Lloyd & the others who saved you."Brooke sighed & pouted at Samantha.

"Who knows what could have happened if you didnt stop him. He really didnt harm Jayden or I. We were just in a cage guarded by his partner. I even stole of hot pocket."Samantha giggled. Brooke laughed & petted her earning Samantha's tail to wag.

"Well,your welcome. Now out,I have to change now."Brooke giggled. Samantha rushed out then chased Lloyd down the hall. They were fully unaware that now they were being watched by Kiro & Brandon.

"So,this is your plan?"Brandon asked Kiro as they watched the video feed. Kiro smirked.

"I planted a bug with a camera on Samantha,I intended for them to be saved thats why I did nothing to actually stop those pesky ninja."Kiro laughed as he ate a hot pocket. Brandon snatched it from him & finished the rest of it since he was hungry.

"Why?"He asked.

"To find out all their weaknesses!"Kiro said annoyed. Brandon smirked then gave him the last bite of the hot pocket.

"Brilliant plan! We'll get intel for a week,watch the intel we have for another week & then attack hows that sound?"he asked. Kiro nodded then they put in a tape to record everything now.

"Now we wait."Kiro laughed as they watched the ninja doing their usual stuff. The only ones to notice the bug were Jayden & Lance who kept trying to block it till they got bored & crawled away to play with their toys.

"Lance! Jayden! Your suppose to be asleep."Lloyd laughed chasing them with Jay. The 2 babies squealed & crawled away.

"Cuties."Brooke laughed as she & Brooke were mainly being spied on now.

Now its Brooke's turn to write~ Like I said,short ^^' Sorry again for that.