Nikki Lighting info

Nikki Lighting Info ( That's not her real last name )

Looks: same in the pic and her eyes changes colors depends what mode she is in. ( i am redoing the pic when i am done drawing it. )

Age: 19 since she was frozen she looks 13

Wand or Scepter or Staff or Nike : ( I will be drawwing it the best I can and there is more then one btw)

Bows: ( drawwing )

Swords: (Drawing )

Gender: Female

Love Interest: YOU SEE

Race: Goddess of Light and Darkness and fate , creator , life and death , hope , friendship , Knowledge , Love ( not that much love ) , Sincerity , Trust , Loyalty , Miracles , Destiny , Fire , water , wind , lighting , earth , Battlefield , Nature , See into the Future ( secret ) , Universe, moon, sun, stars, alot of others ( cant think of them right now but i put more on here ) , Silmeria/Lenneth/Hrist/others the Legendary Valkyrie ( when she take valkyrie form she have marks on her face like Belldandy off of Ah My Goddess ) , One of the Three Celestial Begins , and One of the legendary Sovereigns ( the last one is died ) , she-wolf , neko , fox girl , she is a princess , She is also human , Fairy , Sailor , Witch , Guardians , Elf, Prientess/Miko, Juraian , Choushin, ( well let say her family got almost everything in there blood lines and it is showing in her. so She is the rarest one to find )

Castle: ( i will be drawing this as best as i can )

Castle of the Goddess (It is not really the castle of the goddess and it is like on The Sanctuary but have allot more places you got to fight at. ) : (I will be drawing this if i can.)

Mansion: ( I will be drawing this as best as i can )

Face Marks: ( I will be drawwing then now )

Mask: ( I will be drawing this )

Cloth or Armor: Valkyrie Armor/Cloth: Lenneth.full.285996 , Lenneth.full.289233 , blondes%20women%20water%20wings%20uniforms%20dark%20flowers%20rocks%20long%20hair%20carnelian%20weapons%20valkyrie%20textures_www.wallpaperfo.com_4 , 1381439329077 , Ahly ,Valkyrie.(Ragnarok.Online).full.428935 , Hrist , Hrist.full.127 , Silmeriahigh ,Hrist_the_valkyrie__in_white_by_zackwings ( sorry if you cant see any of this )

, Valkyriesc3 , Alicia.(Valkyrie.Profile.Silmeria).full.298013 ( with long and wider wings ) , Valkyrie.Profile.288738 , 1393402-bigthumbnail , Lenneth , Gg , Lenneth.full.300366 , the Celestial Cloth Ofanimon_crusader ( yes she is a Digimon ) ,

Bronze and Sliver and Gold Cloth: ( I will be drawing them but just to let you know she can wear all the cloth of Bronze and Sliver and Gold, God, Kamui cloth and other cloth too Cause she is th one who creatied them )

The True Valkyrie cloth: oc___saint_aeryn_of_the_owl_by_painou-d5sy0ro ( sorry if you cant she this.)

Rank of the Cloths is Unknown ( till She Tell everybody later on. ) : ( i am drawing this )

Personally: Shy ( only till she gets to know them ) , Hard to trust other people , friendly , sweet , nice , kind hearted , good lister , crazy , hyper , feels lonely most of the time , scared of some people , gets hurt easy , annoying to some people , loud , funny , joker , Protective , will sacrifice her self to save someone else life ( idk if I spelled that right but ok ).

Likes: Friends , family , nice people , Child hood friends , All of the Saints that is good , Dancing , Singing , gowning planets , movies , sleep , Good , nice people , Gold Saint that are good , Sliver Saint that are good , Brozen Saint that are good.

Dislikes: Crying , Clowns , bullies , thunder storms , hates when someone dies , snakes , guns , evil , someone hurts one of her friends.

Side: Good Side

Affiliation/Loyally to: Herself , Athena ( those two think of each other as sisters )

Childhood friends: Saga , Kanon , Aiolos , Aiolia , Mu , Shaka , Milo , Camus , Shuran ( She became best friend with them all ) , Julian Solo , Baian , Lo , Sorrento ( they melt when her and Julian Melt they all four became friends ).

Few Years Later after she unfroze her self: Seiya , Shun , Ikki , Hygoa , Shriyu , Jabu , Saori ( these two are like sisters ) Isaak ( when melt Hygoa. ).

Master: Aries Shion and Libra Doko and Fred.

About:

My childhood friends are most of the gold saint today and Seiya and them are my childhood friends also , I was in a big fight long ago and I was frozen for a few years. and Now I am trying to get my childhood friends to remember me. also I got a few more childhood friends. I am being guranded by my friends for reason.