03

As she promised herself, when Hassan entered their room, she didn't spare him a glance and kept working, tidying up the mess they made. He called her name but she was so adamant that she had to resist the urge of being embraced by those strong arms in that broad chest with the sweaty scent of him. She groaned internally.

"Singleton, won't you talk to your Twin?" He asked and wanted touching her hand when she backed away and looked up at him, presumptuously.

"Don't touch me please, how sure am I that you're Hassan and not Hussain? Go back to where you came from." She rolled her eyes at him and continued making the bed, not flashing him another glance.

Hassan chuckled, a deep husky chuckle that almost made Nadia turned and merged their lips together, to beg him to chuckle into her lips so she could feel how his voice would resonate within her body, but she stayed strong.

She felt as he brought her to his body and hugged her from behind, sniffling the scent that was coming from her neck. "Where do I come from? From my wife's heart, a place that holds nothing but the love she has for her husband and ice cream, of course. An ice cream date in the evening, deal?"

In her whole life, there is nothing she couldn't snub apart from ice cream. She could die of hunger but the first thing she would love to lick is ice cream, her Mama had long gave up about her getting infected with pneumonia because of the coldness that, she became the one stocking their fridge with it after her Baba died. Ice cream was like a symbol of her Baba's love to her, she smiled.

"I'd love that, Twin. Do you remember the first time we met in cold stone? That day I wore my favorite peach abaya and was so happy I could surprise my cousin with it and gift her an ice cream, but you bumped into me and crushed all my plans. Urgh!" It still hurt her to think about that, but what she would forever be grateful for was that she was gifted the love of her life on that day, and she would forever be indebted. But her peach abaya, oh her peace abaya. She made a sad face.

"I'm tired of hearing about this peach abaya, Singleton. You said you had forgiven me, right? What is there to complain about then? Is it your ice cream? We're going on its date later on, or the favorite, comfy and beautiful abaya I messed with? Tell me the brand and it'll knock on this door before I even get out from shower." He laughed so hard at the pained expression she made because he made mentioned of the things she would take forever to stop complaining about, wasn't she the one that started it?

"It's modanisa adorned with swarovski embroidery, I love it. Not peach, I'd love red this time." She said and smiled cheekily at him, this would be the fifth time he's getting her an abaya from modanisa with different colours, all in the name of compensation for her peach abaya. How she so much loved this man, wouldn't she trade the world for him? She will and forever will.

"Consider it done." He took his phone from his pocket and made the order from their branch, and smiled at her before he placed the phone down on their bed.

She squealed and hugged him so hard "I love you so much, Twin. Keep being the loving husband that you are. I'm one lucky fella, it comes up naturally." She began flipping her invisible hair from her shoulders, fluttering her eyes lashes at him, while smiling widely. How she so much loved Abayas, she wouldn't mind if the whole of her closet turned into them overnight, she would still wear.

"I'm more lucky to have you in my life, Singleton. And I'll be more than happy if this smile on your lips never wears down. Always put a smile on your lips, it makes me extremely happy than you could never imagine." He pecked her forehead and entered the bathroom, to take his shower because she had already taken hers as his punishment.

And as he said, before he came out of the bathroom, the maid from Hajia's side came in with a red modanisa abaya and said it was brought by a delivery man, and she wondered how he did it. Before he came out of the shower, she had already changed into the abaya and took some pictures.