05

It had been a week, and throughout the week Hassan and Hussain had lived in the house; Hassan had been a good guy and Hussain had been on her neck. Had it been he showed some mercy on his face or even smiled a little, Nadia wouldn't have minded about him. But whenever he made an appearance in their living room or in Hajia's chamber, he made her uncomfortable and made sure she felt like a third wheel. He didn't smile, not to talk of him laughing.

She only heard those when he was together with Hassan, in the confines of his room. Because she made it clear to Hassan that their room is highly confidential and whenever they wanted a late night convo, they did it in his room. She hated how he took Hassan away from her, but then she thought, she had no choice because he knew her husband even before they were born.

Today being a Friday and they were all leaving on Sunday, Nadia felt the urge to visit a recreational place together with her Twin, because he told her he wouldn't be back early this time around. The almost two weeks he spent at home had made lots of work jammed up for him. She felt bad, but that's the nature of their work, especially the year end when everyone wanted to go abroad for a vacation and the ones there wanted to be back home.

Hussain being a pilot was no different from Hassan. Hassan organised and Hussain flew.

She had just finished speaking to her brother on phone, her mother wasn't at home, she had left for Dubai for her business. They were the only ones at home and she had to make sure if everything was moving perfectly.

It was after noon, and she had nothing to do, all the movies felt boring to her, even their names. The ice creams are no longer appealing her eyes, she just wanted to go out. On her rescue, Hassan walked inside the room and she saw the sweat formed on his chest and neck line. They played football, it was obvious from the way he was panting and looked tired. She wondered how they enjoyed the ball with only two of them on the field. What she noticed was that, they wanted no one around them whenever they're together, and that was fine with her.

"Singleton, I'm tired. So tired." He slumped on the bed beside her and placed his head on her thigh, looking directly into her eyes. She smiled and stroked his hair.

"You must have enjoyed yourself today, you look thrilled. I'm glad you're happy." She didn't mind about his sweaty body, she planted a small peck on his lips and fixed her eyes on his.

"I'm always happy whenever Second H is around me, then you, then Hajia. You are all that I've got in life, and that useless girl; Sohila." Their baby sis, they had always argued with Hussain about who loved her the most, and whenever it got too intense, Hassan had to take the lose and Hussain won. She was given birth to when they were ten years old, they practically raised her. Their father died five years after she was born, and everyone of them wanted to be a father figure in her life. Now that she was 18 and they were 28, she had both father and brothers in them.

"The way you loved Sohila so much and always talk about her, I'll spill your secret whenever she comes back home. I can't wait for visiting day to come, actually." She grinned, because even though Hassan was soft in the outer world, he was a bit tough with Sohila to give her a father touch, and Hussain's mumu button was just a single touch on that girl.

"I dare you to do it, and I'll tell Second H what you said about him last night." He grinned and tickled her waist.

"Oh no please, he hates me already, and now he can get you the second wife he always brags about if he hears that." He laughed so hard while she remembered how she described Hussain as that evil step mother she read in books and watched in movies during her childhood. She said he would've been the worst kind of step mother if he were a woman.

"Now that we both have secrets to keep or spill at the same time, let's have our shower."

Hassan sat upright and pinched her nose as he began undressing himself. A single touch from Hassan affected her, and whenever he undressed, she found her nuts going wayward.