Prologue

the picture has nothing to do with this story. i just love kisshu lmao

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Y/n sat in her room, eagerly awaiting a response from the person she liked. They were dreamy, and the h/c-haired girl admired them from afar. She looked at her phone screen, crossing her fingers that her crush would accept her confession. That's it, they were responding!

...

"No."

That's the only response she got. A plain old rejection. Reality struck her heart like a knife. She had been living in a dreamy world where no one would reject her.

Oh, how naïve she was.

The world was unfair; it was just the facts. Not everyone would love her. Some hate you because you're you, others are nice to you when you're not you. It's just life.

A few tears slipped past her eyes, and nothing more. Y/n sucked up the fact that not everyone will accept a confession. She gave a smile before moving on.

Unbeknownst to her, a shadow lurked in the corner. He chuckled lightly. She was only just now learning this lesson? A shame. So blind to reality was this girl; it was ridiculous. He disappeared, reappearing behind the girl's mother.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Y/n gasped, tears welling up in her eyes like blood from a gushing wound. Her mother lay on the floor, dying, red bubbles popping from her mouth. Over her stood a slim form. Unable to see in the bright light of morning, she fled to the kitchen and pulled a gleaming, silver knife from the knife block.

She ran back out, only to see that her father and siblings were now dead as well. Her eyes had a glint. A glint reflecting anger, shock, and pain. She ran at the attacker with the knife, tears flying behind her as if they were trapped in time. The attacker, who we'll call X, laughed and blocked the attack with his own weapon. They engaged in combat, fighting to the death.

In short, y/n lost and was fatally wounded by a stab in the stomach. Her spirit raised from her body, and she finally got a glimpse of the killer...

Pale skin.

Black hair.

Due to an improper death, y/n was unable to rest peacefully. For years after, she wandered (y/c) (your city). 

Wolf [A Creepypasta X Reader Fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें