1

"Hey, guys! I heard that there's the ghost of a murder victim. Apparently, she roams this town and wants revenge on her murderer. She won't rest until justice is served. Isn't that cool?" Tristan said to his friends as they huddled in one small tent in Tristan's backyard. "Wow, that's cool! Now I kinda want to help..." muttered Drake, a shy boy who was renowned in the community as the biggest pussy around. 

The tent shook, but Lukas shrugged it off. "It's just the wind. Drake, you're such a pussy. It's not y/n, she's not real. Just a myth."

Oh, how incorrect he was. Y/n was listening, and continued shaking the tent. The boys freaked out. Drake cried, "It's y/n! I know it is!"

The story spread around (y/c) high school like a wildfire. Everyone was talking about it. A girl's spirit haunting the city! Aaaaah! Scary!!

The rumors died down, but the fear didn't. Kids would go to the house that was said to shelter the l/n family and never come out. No one knew why, but they'd show up at home by night.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Y/n was afraid of another murder happening ever again. She wanted to guard these children with everything she had. She wanted a second chance, to avenge the lives that were stolen.  The girl no longer had a body; more like a gust of chilly wind. She had no eyes but strong vision, no organs but a warm and determined heartbeat.

One day, Tristan was walking home from a long and boring day of school. Y/n followed protectively, keeping watch for potential threats. She metaphorically turned around, sensing a familiar presence. She looked at the sketchy figure following Tristan.

Pale skin.

Black hair.

Y/n's spirit went crazy. Trees were uprooted, thunder crackled. The man could see y/n, and chuckled.

"Hello y/n. It's been a while, eh?" 

The hooded figure  looked up to the sky, right above Tristan. Y/n could make no sound, but showed her fury through the power of nature. A small twister formed behind the man, trying to slam him around, trying to take his life. A small tune was hummed.

I'm out of my head, of my heart, of my mind

'Cause you can run but you can't hide

I'm gonna make you mine

Out of my head, of my heart, and my mind

'Cause I can hear how your flesh now is crying out for more!

Reporters rushed to the paranormal scene, asking random people questions. The hooded man fled from the area, running into the deep and dark woods. As y/n calmed down, the weather died down. Y/n returned to her favorite spot: the tall birch tree in her former backyard. 

Her thoughts whirled, begging to be reborn. Begging for a second chance. Begging for justice.

Wind blew, bringing rain along. The small droplets pitter-pattered on every roof across town, bringing a sense of peace. A time to rest, for everything has calmed down. There was no thunder nor lightning. Just the drops of water.