prologue

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"shit, shit, shit!!" park jimin, our main character of this shitty fanfiction, cursed under his breath, forcefully putting his chesnut shoes on and hurting his finger in the process.

haven't we all been here before?

"i'm going to be late!" it couldn't be any better or more clichè, honestly. first day of college, and here he is, sleeping in late because staying up too late watching porn.. again!- is what was more important, according to him.

listen i had to, i kept telling myself 'one more' but, we all already know how that goes.

he grabbed his beige jacket and swung it across his perfect self of a body as he ran outside, slamming the door shut. nothing came to his mind as he sprinted to the campus which was two streets away from my apartment. convenient pretty much.

not even five minutes into running, a bashful and hard blow was what he felt next. the world began to become fuzzy, his vision began to darken and most importantly he felt a strong grip holding him, stopping himself from dropping on the floor.

"hello, park jimin. we've been watching for you for quite a while, now." the raspy voice and monotone voice spoke. one he did not recognize.

"i'm too young to die!" jimin cried out as he tried, ever so hard to escape the person's grip. "iㅡ i'll stop watching porn and go to church instead! these thighs are too precious, dammit!" he tried slapping, screaming or even biting.

"shut up! you're not going to die, fucking relax!"

jimin's eyes lit up from this. "really! so i won't need to stop watching pornㅡ"

"but we do need your help with something."

and with another hit, jimin's eyes began to feel heavy.

unfortunately, he couldn't focus on who and what was going on. but, before he completely knocked out, he was fucking sure of what he saw.

no, positive!

he saw the red, fluffy hair and white long ears of a male ,and maroon locks with scruffy black ears of another.

good evening peeps! my name is park jimin and i've been kidnapped by two hybrid.

this is my story. well, correction, fucked up story.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

| a / n |
thoughts so far?
decided to do a
different writing
style, :).