c h a p t e r | t w o

Alexis picked up her pace as she rushed to find her small, but amazing group of friends.

"There you are!" Sophia exclaimed as she brought Alexis in for hug, whilst slightly laughing.

"Where are the others?" Alexis asked, confused, now noticing that Sierra and Danielle were missing.

"They decided to stop to grab something on the way here, they should be here soon though." Sophia explained to Alexis.

Just as Alexis looked down the corridor to see if she could spot her friends, her eyes landed on the group of insanely loud and obnoxious group of teenage boys, that she wished to be nowhere near.

The group of boys noticed the unfamiliar girl staring and them, causing the girl to roll her eyes and turn around.

Nearly all of the boys were confused and dismissed the girls' actions, except for Matthew. Matthew was intrigued with the girl who he was yet to know.

There was something different about her, and Matthew was determined to discover it.

Within a matter of minutes, Matthew became infatuated with the girl and couldn't stop thinking about her brown hair and dark brown eyes.

As the boys kept talking in the corridor, 2 girls pushed past them and walked directly over to the unknown girl who was caught staring at them and their friend.

Excited was an understatement when it came to describing how glad Danielle and Sierra were to see 2 of their best friends that neither had really seen all summer long.

All four girls had this really strong bond, that without even seeing each other for a while, their friendship isn't jeopardised.

After catching up with each other for a while, all the girls decided that they'd walk around for a bit and get use to being stuck here, at school, again.

Every now and then, Alexis would sneak glances at the group of annoying boys going un-noticed.

Little did she know, whenever she happened to sneak a glance, Matthew had caught her looking.

🌸🌸🌸

hey guys ☺️
that's the second chapter done.
I decided to try something a little different and wrote in 3rd person
(the best I could 😂)
I hope you enjoyed the chapter 💕
- K