chapter two

after arriving back home, she went straight for the bathroom to take a quick shower. since her crush is coming over, shes thinking about dressing up a bit.

it took her ages to find the right sleepwear for tonight but then she just gave up and went with her normal oversized grey hoodie and comfy black shorts. "damn who would've thought choosing what to wear would be this hard?", she said to herself. cha eunji is clearly not the type to care about her looks nor her outfits, shes just tHAT lazy.

but before she knows it, the doorbell rings. one of the maid went to open the door as eunji rushes downstairs to meet them. maids and butlers bow to the young master himself, cha junho.

"finally back home, what took yall so long?", she asked them as they're walking to the dining table for dinner. "oh shut up, bet you just finished showering", eunsang replies as he sits down on the throne-looking chair.

the four has always been together since they were little, their parents are close so that automatically makes them pretty close too. eunsang is practically eunji's bffaeaeaeae, they're comfortable with each other like maybe too comfortable?

to change the subject, eunji brings her courages and asked yunseong about his day, "so how was school yunseong?",

"with these idiots by my side, im always tired" yunseong replied.

"hey! what does that mean?" both junho and eunsang said in unison.

"you see what i mean eunji?", "yup! they are idiots for sure" eunji replied as both her and yunseong laughed together.

-

"daaaaaaang im so full" eunji said loudly. "cut the crap woman, bet you could literally eat another dinner right now", eunsang stated. "i'll tape that mouth of yours if you don't shut up, you rotten tomato haired species" eunji commented.

×

this chap is just a mess but meh i tried,

i srsly hope by9 will be able debut, i miss hwanggeum alrdy hhh