chapter 4

as expected, yunseong was last to finish. he willingly went to the kitchen to set up the snacks they bought earlier this afternoon.

while yunseong sets up the snacks, they others are choosing what movie they're going to watch tonight.

"what genre do y'all prefer? horror? comedy? or maybe action?", junho asked.

"it's going to be midnight soon, so horror is the perfect genre to watch at the moment", eunsang answered.

"ohh i  totally agree with eunsang", junho said.

"i'm up for comedy though", eunji added.

"is our little cha eunji scared~?", eunsang said. he strokes her hair to make her feel small.

eunji worded 'do you want to die?' with her mouth to scare eunsang but he knows better that she just doesn't want to admit that she's scared.

"i could totally go with comedy right now", yunseong interrupt.

"2 out of 2? let's play rock-paper-scissors then, the winner gets to choose which movie and genre we're going to watch", junho said.

the four gather on the couch and put their hand out to throw the sign of their choices. they played for five times and the final winner was eunji. she proudly jumps around while screaming like a dolphin with a rock sign on her hand.

"i told y'all, the rock will always win no matter what", she said. eunji grabs the remote control and turn on the movie of her choice while the others just sigh and went back to their places.

-

"well that was fun", junho said.

"are you kidding me? what movie even was that? i can't believe we waste 2 hours on that romance shit!", eunsang shouted.

"stop complaining you old hag and maybe try to win next time damn!", eunji shouted back.

"omg stop arguing before i lock you two up in the basement!" junho shouted.

"plus, yunseong is already asleep, we don't want to wake him up do we?", said junho.

"no but he started it first though", eunji said.

"you're seriously picking a fight with me aren't you?", eunsang asked.

"ugh let's just go to sleep already, i'm too sleepy to even care about you two anymore", junho said.

"hmph fine", both eunsang and eunji said in unison.

×

i act have exams this week so sksks but its okay ill try my best to update another chapter tmrw cause ive let yall down too many times alrdy ㅠㅠ