chapter 5

-

there eunji lies her head on the table, class never fails to bore her everyday. this is her routine everyday now. if only yunseong and the others are in the same school as her, then maybe it wouldn't be so boring, she thought.

as she was about to close her eyes to let herself fall into a deep sleep, the teacher called her. "miss cha eunji? are you still with us in this class?",

"no shit, can't you see me right now?", eunji whispered to herself, but loud enough for the teacher to hear.

"say what now miss eunji?", the teacher questioned her again.

"i said i'm listening miss ahn, i'm just a bit tired", she answered.

"well aren't we all? i swear, kids these days", the teacher sighed. "go wash your face this instant, i'll be waiting for you at my table",

eunji sighed and went to the bathroom. on her way there, the bell rang which means its lunch already. she quickly wash her face and ran to the canteen before the line becomes any longer.

-

he went straight to where she usually eats afterwards, behind the school under a tree. it wasn't an ordinary tree, it has no leaves, just branches. she always finds it amusing, how can a tree becomes so pleasantly aesthetic and creepy at the same time.

as she's about to eat her lunch, someone appeared.

"cha eunji?", a guy asked making eunji jump suddenly out of shock. "ohh i'm sorry, i didn't mean to startle you".

eunji looked at the guy infront of her, kinda confuse. "um, who are you and what do you want?" she asked.

"wow i am hurt eunji, i literally sat right beside you at math class just now", he said. putting his hand on his chest pretending like he's actually hurt. "let me introduce myself. i'm donghyun, geum donghyun".

"okay cool, as you already know i'm cha eunji, now answer my question", she said.

"i saw you walking here, thought i could maybe talk to you and get to know you since nobody has the guts to", he said. "also, what you did there at math, dang i would've lost my shits if i were you. miss ahn is seriously the scariest".

"heh, she's scary for sure but i wasn't having it so now i have to face her again later", she sighed. "by the way, i'm sorry for not recognising you earlier. i actually know who you are, just forgot your name".

"it's fine, i didn't expect you to even know anyone really. i've never seen you hang out or talk with anybody", he said. "you've always been known for your robot facial expressions and talks. plus, you even have a mysterious vibe stuck on you"

"i'm guessing people talk about me alot?" she said. "yeah, pretty much", he answered.

"your mysterious self makes me want to know more about you, so if you don't mind?". "yeah don't worry, i really don't really mind", she said.

"awesome then! so are we friends now?" he asked. eunji giggled, "good friends".

×

at this point, i dont even know what im writing  anymore. but dont worry lolol, i wont let yall down ;>