wonder seven

A/N: Okay so Yeonjun is going to be telling the little story of him knocking the door

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*..・。.・゜✭・.・
✫・゜・。
.*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~

So i knocked the door but there was no answer... I was wondering if the so called 'son' was even home. I knocked again and I seen a head through the glass above the letter box. I seen that the person had blonde hair, it definitely wasn't the 'parents'. I seen a little bit of his face but all I seen was red cuts? I wasn't sure what I was seeing, but i swore i did. "Hello?" I had called out after seeing the boy. " i was just coming to see if you maybe wanted to be friends? I live across the road... " i waited a couple of seconds after that, but there was no sign of the boy anymore. He must have walked away. I knew he wouldn't open up so I went and walked back to my house, thinking about the 'cut' i seen on his face. Though i think i seen more than one, it was a mystery. I walked inside my house and my Mom smiled at me, she didn't ask where i was when i walked back up the stairs. I've been noting these things that are happening down in my note book so i wrote. 'wonder seven' and wrote my wonder. I wonder if they were actually cuts and scars?

~~~

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*..・。.・゜✭・.・
✫・゜・。
.*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

[ wonder seven ~ were those actually cuts and scars? ]