Chapter 1 - The Past (Part 1)

Akira's POV

I was ignored completely by the world. I tried joining X-Laws but Luchist ignored me because one of my ancestors had a little in touch with Hao. And so what? I wasn't that person. I thought mockingly while lying on the ground after escaping Luchist. Who on earth was controlling Luchist? I wondered.

"Luchist hates your family." Hao said.

H-Hao!? I don't care about him! I know who you are Hao. I'll be your follower if you want. I thought as tears strolled down my cheeks.

"Well then. Be sure you know what you're saying." Hao said. Though Hao just strolls with Opacho, he treated my wounds and helped me.

I knew you were misunderstood. I thought knowing he hears.

Tch! You don't understand a thing. Hao thought. I have the same ability as his because of my sadness.

Hao, didn't you knew every each single thing that happend to me? I asked in thought.

Y-You!? On earth... who are you Midori Akira? He asked in thought.

A loner who never felt relief before. I simply thought.

"Hao-sama... what's with the sad look?" Opacho asked.

"I'm always like this, Opacho." Hao said with a simple smile.

After this, I gained back my strength. My guardian spirit, Aikiteru Akane, who is a fairy fighter of the history, bugged me a lot of questions. I just had my cold face on. I've never felt fun. Hao let me follow him along with Opacho. He told me about Yoh. He also said their relationship in their family. A twin brother and a descendant of his. Time extended longer as I help Hao as his follower. Until the time came he met Yoh himself. I hid myself because Hao said that he'll give me a very special mission that has a connection to Yoh. They shouldn't know I am Hao's comrade.

One day, when Lyserg left Yoh's group and joined X-Laws, when Chocolove joined Yoh, my special mission began which is to spy them. I cut myself with a dagger on my leg. I asked Opacho to beat me up a little and she left.

My plan was for them to have heart on me. I wish it gets to that point. I thought.

"Hey! Look! Someone's hurt." Horohoro said. Nice.

"Be careful! She may be an enemy." Ren said.

"P-Please." I said. Opacho! That hurts a lot. I think you went so far. I thought.

Sorry. I heard Opacho thought not too far.

I don't think I can trust this girl. I heard Ren think. The others looks sorry to me. Anna treated me.

"So... you're hurting us?" Anna asked.

"No. I thought you heard Hao?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll do this but there's a price." Anna said.

"I don't care about doing everything. Just shut your mouth." I said. We went out while I'm filled with bandages.

"Thanks Anna. You shouldn't have covered me up with bandages. I just needed them to restore my furyoku." I pouted. I called Akane out and fully healed myself.

"You wanna join Yoh?" Anna asked.

"Can I?" I asked. Anna explained my lonely past before I met Hao and never said I was Hao's follower.

Later, everyone agreed except Ren who wasn't convinced at all. On the inn, we stayed in same rooms and beside my futon is Ren's futon.

"Well planned." I said mockingly. They all fell asleep and I went out to the nearby woods to meet Hao.