Chapter 2 - The Past (Part 2)

Akira's POV

"Damn it Anna. Why try to kill me using other people?" I asked pushing Ren away. He pulled of showing a knife. A dull one.

"Hmm... I could have told him to use a wooden one but it's way too obvious in your situation." Anna grinned.

"Oh shut up. He could have been serious." I said.

I've been on floor and I felt his hand move as if he was holding a knife. A normal human couldn't possibly thought of it.

"Well, it's for you to figure since you can read minds." Anna said and Ren was shocked.

"Whatever. Since you uncovered my game, in Ren's curiosity, I barely slept last night because you kept thinking stuffs in your mind that almost gave me a headache. Well... it did give me." I said.

"Y-You mean all?" He asked.

"Yeah. All of it. I don't mind. It's normal to think it to a stranger." I said.

"Instead for you to increase my doubt, you're the first one to lessen it." Ren said.

"..." I could have said I didn't care but... I'm not that bad to say rude things.

"Hmm... something's fishy." Anna said.

"Shut up." I said.

"What's going on?" Yoh asked.

"Anna was planning to---" I tried saying. Anna immediately kicked Ren and he covered my mouth before I can say the word kill me.

"What is it Ren? What are you guys doing this morning?" Yoh wondered. Horo Horo came out and was surprised. I looked and saw his eyes focusing on me... and Ren. He's thinking that there was something-something early in the morning.

"HEY YOUUUU!!!!" Horo Horo shouted. Anna kicked the back of his knee and made him kneel down.

"There's nothing going on." Anna said. I tapped Ren's hand that's covering my mouth the whole time. If I didn't accidentally hit his face lightly because he was staring at nowhere blankly.

"Sorry about that." I said not actually caring I went down and saw a paper on where Hao was in past matter of time. Opacho... what were you doing all the time? I wondered because of Opacho's weird drawing. But it seems meaningful though so I kept it.

What is this kanji writings? Thunder, Earth, Wind, Rain, and Fire? Mirai (Future)? I alkost didn't recognize the writing but luckily, I did.

"What's that?" Ren asked.

"I dunno. Who knows what this means?" I said.

"I dunno either." He said. I was about to go back to the room but suddenly, something hit me in mind.

"Are you following me?" I asked.

"N-No." He replied. Get hold of yourself, Ren. He thought.

"Yeah. Get hold of yourself. Your mind is too noisy. Be aware of it or else, you're loosing your control in thinking. I can uncover your secret." I warned. I never liked to uncover secrets but, I'm curious.

"Oh, I'm sorry for thinking! I can't help it." He said mockingly.

I didn't responded despite being a quiet person. I wanted to apologize and yet, imma quiet person to say sorry that much. Though I've said too much enough.

Hao's POV

"Opacho, do you think she'll understand?" I asked with a smile.

"No Hao-sama." Opacho said with a teary eyes.