Chapter 16 - Virtual

Akira's POV

I woke up as our guests nudged me.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"We will confess a crime we did last night." Ran said.

"What about last night?" I asked, sitting up. They showed me a video while explaining.

"We heard the whole conversation and took a video of it." They explained. I suddenly froze.

"Actually, we were also told that you both are always awake late night so you two wake up last. And we saw it. They recorded everything even the voice... we're sorry." Ran said. I suddenly grinned that caught their attention.

"I don't mind at all. Use it to blackmail us, nothing will happen. It's so useless to make us feel ashamed of being true." I said while standing up.

"Eh?!" They exclaimed. I went out and saw Anna and Jeanne preparing food.

"Good morning." They greeted.

"Good morning. I'd rather stop acting you don't know anything about the video." I said and I feel the four behind me stopped walking. I just sat beside Hao smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Good morning, princess." He smiled.

"Good morning, prince charming." I replied.

"How did you figured they can't use it to blackmail us anymore?" He asked.

"The camera was way too warm. It means before me, it was held and used too long this morning. It's useless anyways in one way or another. Never will work in first place." I said.

"Very clever. I went up seeing them watching it so... It's a less bother." Hao said.

"And they have been sneaking around noisily when we began to be quiet. No wonder." I said.

"Anyways, we will also figure it without them being noisy. When I went there, they turned off the lights." He told me.

"Well, it would be noticeable for us anyways. They kept creeping me out last night." I replied.

"Are you guys serious you knew?" Asuna asked.

"Yup. I looked on the corner of my eye. Kirito is in charge of the camera. Asuna is beside Kirito. Shinichi is the other eye witness and Ran is your conscience." I said.

"She got us." Shinichi said.

"When I went out, Kirito wore shades, holding the camera. Asuna is beside Kirito with shades also. Shinichi is wearing a shades and at first was peeking outside by the mirror. Ran who was simply exposed was trying to stop the others." Hao continued.

"What the?!" Asuna reacted. We both laughed.

"We weren't serious we saw your looks! We said we noticed you all. The rest was a lie." I laughed.

"We got Amidamaru and Bason last night so it would reach everyone anyways. I figured that someone must be watching us all along." Hao laughed also.

"Risks for not seeing spirits, that is." I said.

"Damn it!" Shinichi said.

After breakfast, our house team gathered around the computer.

"Thank you, Kazuto." I said. I started with a link and quick edits.

"We have a worst risk here." I said.

"Mystery game already exists but you may proceed. Please make your system oath more different." Asuna read aloud.