26 Full chapter

Jimin's POV
I was sitting in the hospital room, he was so pale. Yoongi told me he passed out from smoking because he's not supposed to. My tears were streaming down my face rapidly. They haven't stopped since I got here. If I would've just got over it this wouldn't of happened.

I was sitting in the chair next to his bed with my eyes closed. I was thinking of all times at set we'd mess around and get yelled at by staff or be found by security. That thought cause more tears to stream down my face. I felt cold hands touch my cheek and wipe my tears.

I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook smiling at me while staring at me. I gasped and grabbed his face. I kissed him immediately, he kissed back. We heard someone clear their throat and we saw taehyung standing at the door with a smirk.

I blushed and hid in jungkooks chest. He laughed.

"Do we have a lable yet?" I asked

"What do you want to be?" He asked.

"Yours"

"Park Jimin will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes"
He slimed and pulled me into a kiss. After a few minutes the doctor came in and said we could take him home. He rode with me to my house taehyung was in the back.

We got to my house and ran upstairs and jumped on my bed. I layed my head on his chest and he held me in his arms.

You take over ( Social Media Au)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें