34 Full chapter

Jungkooks POV
We arrived at the billboards and found our seats. After a few performances it was time for the rewards. We all sat nervously waiting for it to be called.

"This year's billboard award goes to............BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!"
We stood up and everyone clapped. We walked up to the stage. Namjoon grabbed the award and mic.

"Wow, I can't believe how far we've come. In just under three months after our very first music video we made it to the billboards. Thank you" he finished and handed off the mic to me.

"I'd like to thank all our fans, for liking our music. I'd also like to thank Namjoon and hit man bang because without them we wouldn't be here. But I have one more thanks to give. And that one is to park Jimin. My band mate, best friend and lover" I smiled him and he had tears in his eyes. Everyone cheered for us and chanted jikook. After everyone did there speech there was one last thing I had to do. Everyone else knew what I was doing exept jimin.

I grabbed his hand and brought him to the middle of the stage. He looked confused. I got down on one knee and his eyes widened. " Park Jimin, ever since we first started talking from when we finished shooting our movie to now our love had only grown stronger. I promise to protect you, love you and hold you for the rest of our lives if you let me. So will you Park Jimin marry me?" I asked and he nodded frantically. I smiled and stood up. He pulled me into a kiss. He was crying. Everyone was cheering loudly and clapping.

We left the stage and went to our car. We got in and everyone was overwhelmed. Jimin looked up at me and smiled. He planted a kiss on my lips and smiled. "I love you" "I love you too" I smiled back. We went out to eat and spent time together all night.