Chapter 4 Man with two souls

I sat in the bullhead twirling my butterfly knife in my right hand. I began doing tricks when I noticed Glynda starring. I stopped and smiled at her "I see you have skill Mr. Terumi".

I hum and take a deep breath before sighing. I then spoke "Yeah I've been a fighter all my life, I've been let's say a villain too". Glynda then glared "So you admit your a criminal"? She asks I then chuckle "The way I see it professor I can start anew I don't have to go back to my old ways".

Glynda then says "So what was your world like" I then sigh "It's a world that lives in the mountains since seither is very toxic to people we moved our society higher were we don't have to breath in all those harmful chemicals".

Glynda looks curious "Seither what's that"? I then sigh "Well it's something that was left behind by the black beast". Glynda then sits up straight and asks "Why is it called he black beast"? I then stop doing my tricks with my knives and say "Listen I'd rather watch that world burn than have to remember anything about it".

The professor looks shocked at me "So you hate your real home"? I sigh angrily and look at her with a death stare "Can you please drop it"? Glynda smirks and says "Now look who's pushing who's buttons". I scoff and look out the window of the bullhead to see a giant castle.

I open my left eye and whistle "So that's it huh"? Glynda looks at what I'm referring to and says "Yep it's the most prestigious Academy to train huntsmen and huntresses" I smile and say "this is gonna be fun". When we landed I exited the bullhead and walked towards the school and there a team of four was waiting for me.

They looked like a bunch of hypocrites. I stared at them as they glared at me "So this is the guy who's staying in our dorm professors"? Asks a boy wearing armer and had a mace strapped to his back. I smile and say "Nice to meet you my names Hazama I hope we can-" I open my eyes and give a shark toothed smile "Get along with each other" the four boys had anger written all over their faces.

One of them whispered to the leader and said "It's a filthy Faunas" the corner of my lip went up slightly. The leader not taking their eyes off me just gave a slight nod and said "Alright follow me to our dorm".

I looked at the professors and waved and said "See you all tomorrow" and walked with my hands in my pockets. Glynda then turned to Ozpin "Are you sure it's safe to let the man we barley know stay in team CRDL's dorm"? Ozpin then takes a sip from his mug and says "I have faith that nothing shall go wrong". They both headed to the top of Beacon Tower.

Meanwhile with Hazama

I e texted their dorm and right away they surrounded me and the leader says "Ok let's set things clear right now you filthy animal" the one with the Mohawk spoke "We are not friends" the one with gelled back hair said "You touch absolutely nothing" and the one with green hair said "And your our punching back for tonight" they all went to grab me but I jumped up backflipped over the two behind me and said.

"Heh I'll be satisfied when I curb stomp your heads in" they all went to attack me at once. I just smirked and said "Let's me hear you all scream". Outside the dorm door you can hear glass breaking and the screams of Cardin and his team.

The next day.

It was time for my Initiation and I was so bored at the speech Ozpin gave that I didn't hear most of what he said. Other than I will be launched and I'll have to find a relic, and something about me being on a team. Other than that I was suddenly launched off a pad on the ground and soared high through the sky's.

I used my chains to make me fly mid air longer and I landed a good distance. In the school everyone was surprised that I landed a 30 story drop from the air without hurting anything. I then walked calmly through the forest when I came across some Grimm. I stopped and said "Hmm you all are so interesting" the Grimm turned to look at the voice that spoke.

They then started to walk Like a predator stalking its prey. I then walked Calmly to them as they charge straight at me. I then shoot a chain at them as it bites down on the closet ones head. It lets out a pained Yelp like a dog that had been kicked. I smirked and said "Let me hear you scream" I then tightened the jaws more as it helped and clawed at the device. The Beawolves were backing away. In the school everyone couldn't believe what they were seeing, but a certain fiery eyes woman smirked at this.

I then pulled on the chain throwing myself at the monster. I quickly drew my butterfly knives and started stabbing the Beawolf over and over again. It howled a order as its pack ran at me. I smiled and said "YOU BAD DOGS NEED TO BE PUT DOWN"!! I then shot numerous chains at the Beawolves and held them up in the air. I looked to a hidden camera and smiled and shouted "Enjoying the show everyone"!?!? They all looked shock at how i knew they were watching. I smiled and say "Don't worry students it gets better from here" I then turn my hand into a fist as the jaws of the snake head clamps shut decapitating the Grimm.

What I guess is blood hit the ground but slowly evaporated. I walked calmly through the forest when I seen a giant s snake with two heads. I smirked and said "Well aren't you a beauty huh"? The snake hissed and lunged at me I simply put up my hand as a barrier blocks its attacks. Everyone gasps as one of them shouts "How many semblances does he have"?!?!

I then say "Hungry Coils" and chains wrap around the Giant snake. I then shoot out a long chain and pull it towards me. I then shout "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE"!!  I bend backwards before shooting my body forward as q dozen large F/C snakes hit the Grimm and the Grimm dies instantly.

I smirk and see my hat fell off it disappears before I hold out my palm and my hat reappears and I put it back on. I walk calmly again until a voice I haven't heard in a long time spoke "so mind telling me where we are Hazama"? I smile and say "Terumi it's been so long hadn't it"? Terumi spoke "just answer the damn question it took me a whole damn two dous to find you"? I smile and say "all in good times Terumi" I walk and then u see the relic it's a f/c king piece "Huh so chess pieces.

I pocket it and say I'll explain everything later on buddy but first I have a task to complete. I walk back to the mountain to see its really high up. I sigh and Say "Nothing can be too easy huh"? Terumi says "I expect a full explanation soon" I chuckle and say "tell me did Ragna beat you"? Terumi scoffs "sadly yes" I smirk "Shoulda done it my way".

And I shoot a chain up and begin flying to the top.

Timeskip

I got accepted into beacon and had to choose a team to be in. I chose team RWBY since I knew them most than Anyone other than Cardin's badly beaten body and friends. They are still laying in the floor with broken bones and bloody faces after I curb stomped them a couple times.

Hello my Susanoo army I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Now you know the drill you should know it by now so I won't repeat it anymore. Anywho this us Susanoo and that's a rap.

Word count 1393