Chapter 5: Karmas A Bitch

AN: I just wanted to apologize to my friend. Mr_Jay03 it's been awhile since I worked on stories. Hope this chapter can suffice as an Apology.

Hazama's POV:

I calmly walk with Team RWBY Following closely behind me. I had a smike on my face as I hummed a tune. We were currently on our way to combat class. It's been 4 weeks since I joined Beacon, so far Team RWBY Has warmed up to me a little. I turned a corner to the change rooms and waved a farewell to them.

They waved back but didn't turn to look I just shrug amd make my way in. That's when I heard Team CRDL in the change room. I opened my slit eyes and smirked.

Cardin: "You son of a bitch".

Russell: "Were going to rip you apart".

Dove: "You broke my nose I'm going to break so much more"

Sky: "You filthy Faunas".

I finished putting my weapons on my belt and turned to glare at them.

Hazama: "Why don't we take care of this in combat class. I'll teach you kids a lesson in humility".

I walked passed them as they slowly cleared a path.

Cardin: "Listen guys, in combat class don't hold anything back. Fight to kill".

Sky looked puzzled.

Sky: "BUT THAT-"

Cardin: "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, YOH EOTHER DO THIS OR I BEAT THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU DO"

Sky looked away but slowly nodded.

Cardin: "Let's get out of here and kill this freak".

Meanwhile in Combat Class, you watched as Jaune successfully took down Yatsuhashi, Jaune huffed before noticing you he gave you a nod as you tilt your hat. Ever since watching Jaune you taught him.some sword skills and hand to hand combat just so he could protect himself a bit.

Glynda: "And that's the match well done Jaune your skills have dramatically improved in the past few weeks".

Glynda put the Mark's for her student into her scroll beforenoticing you about to sit down.

Glynda: "Mr Hazama your late again".

You sigh and sit down fully before Glynda says.

Glynda: "As a result of your tardiness I'll put you in a match two against one".

You sigh again before standing up.

You: "Very well, bring team CRDL".

Cardin and his goons walked in as everyone froze.

Cardin: "If he's so strong miss maybe our fill team should take him on. After all so far he hasn't lost a match".

Glynda nodded.

Glynda: "Very well then".

On the screen behind the stage appeared your health bar and theirs.

Glynda: "Everyone ready"?

You stood across from Team CRDL as they  nodded. You nodded too.

Glynda: "Then begin".

You watched as they slowly formed a circle around you. You stood with your hands in your pockets. You could sense their BloodLust. You grin as Sky makes the first move.

You parry his attack before kicking him away. Dove attacked doing a series of maneuvers as he attempted to land a blow. You dodged all his attacks by just moving your body around. You jumped back as Cardin brought his mace down where you were standing. Russell, attempted to kick you from behind but you twist out of the way making him kick Cardin.

Cardin: "Damnit".

You jumped back and did a backflip to avoid  Sky's sword's.

You: "Is that all you got".

In mid air you somersaulted and brought your heel down on his head. Sky's aura went from a Full bar to completely drained. Everyone gasped in shock even Glynda seemed perturbed. Russell, growling in anger attacked again he charged you, you calmly walk before noticing Cardin trying to sneak up behind, you chuckle as you duck under his swing before elbowing the side of his head. You use your right leg to trip him before he could hit the ground however you kicked him up a bit before super kicking him across the Arena.

You: "Too easy".

Cardin charged and tried to hit you with a series of swings his swings were geirve and unorientated.

You: "Come On".

Cardin yelled amd did a wild swing before you jumped back and launched your finst into the side of his cheek. Cardin flew back a bit before hitting Dove. Dove shoved Cardin off amd charged. You smirked and walked towards him. As he attempted to slice you. A quick hand caught his blade as you smirk.

You: "Too bad so sad".

You launched Oruoboros and watched as he was crushed against the wall before agressivly thrown down. Cardin recovering from his hit charged you ducked and parried before chuckling.

You: "Childs play".

You smiled untim you felt a sti gi g pain on the side of your face. You stumbled back as everyone gasped. You laughed as you seem blood and the flesh of your cheek hanging off your face.

You: "KEHEHEHEHE NOW YOU FUCKED UP"!!

Glynda had Cardin detained as his teammates were scurried away. Some medics took you as Team RWBY Tried to ask them if you'll be ok. You were laughing although you found it hysterical that your face has literally a hole in it. Doctors and nurses were disturbed. Team RWBY Stared at team CRDL As they were arrested for attempted  murder. Everything was silent no everyone was silent they could still hear your laughter echoing as the paramedics rushed you away.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope I did justice on this chapter making Terumi seem more of a badass. Anywho yall know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun amd that's a rap.

Word Count: 935