First kiss

"Thank you for walking with me bakugou" (Y/N) said to bakugou "shut up dumbass" bakugou said to (Y/N) while they were walking a guy walked up to (Y/N) & bakugou "hey kitty" the unknown man said grabbing (Y/N) waist pulling her closer to him "let go of me" (Y/N) said to the guy "no kitty you will come with me tonight to my house in my bed and have my kids let's go" the unknown man said to (Y/N) "NO LET GO" (Y/N) yelled to the man "let her fucking go bitch" bakugou said to the guy punching him hard into his jaw "ugh you two are to loud" the unknown man said while taking (Y/N) arm running with her until he ran into a house full of drunk men "I brought back our toy" he said lifting (Y/N) up and throwing her onto the couch getting onto her grinding on her "GET OFF HELP BAKUGOU" she yelled until an explosion was heard "LET HER FUCKING GO" bakugou yelled running to the guy and (Y/N) grabbing him and throwing him off of her grabbing (Y/N)'s hand picking her up running out of the house to her house that was close but no to close to the place "do you want to go to my house for the night" bakugou asked running to her house or wherever they are going at this point "umm... your house if that is ok to you" (Y/N) said as she "well I mean I asked you if you want to stay at my house so it has to be ok with me right" bakugou said putting her down "I have to tell you something (Y/N)" bakugou said to (Y/N) "what I also have something to tell you"
(Y:N)'S P.O.V
(Bold is in the mind FYI)
I think I should tell him I like him now before some girl try's to ask him out
BAKUGOU'S P.O.V
I should tell her right what is she tells me she dose not like me back but I like her too much what if a guy try's to take if I don't ask
(Y/N) P.O.V
"What is it bakugou" (Y/N) said to him "well I have a crush on you" bakugou said blushing hard looking like a cute tomato

(I had to sorry)"Well I was going to tell you the same thing" (Y/N) said to him chuckling he then went to her and kissed her passionately then broke the kiss and said "let's get home it's dark out" he said taking his jacket off and putting it on (...

(I had to sorry)
"Well I was going to tell you the same thing" (Y/N) said to him chuckling he then went to her and kissed her passionately then broke the kiss and said "let's get home it's dark out" he said taking his jacket off and putting it on (Y/N).

Hi guys I hoped y'all enjoyed this episode
please
VOTE 🗳
COMMENT 🖊
And have a GREAT day or night thank you
Wow 481 word I am so happy yay lots of love