Whos that boy

"Wake up bakugou" (Y/N) said shaking bakugou "ughhh no go away"bakugou said to her "it's me (Y/N) I want kisses" (Y/N) said pouting. Bakugou then shot up and grabbed (Y/N) by the waist pulling her down on top of him kissing her passionately. (Y/N) then pulled away when someone walked into (Y/N)'s room "who is this" a guy said to her pulling her away from bakugou "who the hell are you" bakugou said between his teeth "let go asshole" (Y/N) said to the guy that was holding her "why baby" he said kissing (Y/N)'s neck "LET HER GO ASSHOLE" bakugou yelled grabbing (Y/N) away from him "why huh" he said reaching for me "because she is mine" bakugou said pulling (Y/N) closer kissing her neck once "ugh" he said "I am (b/n) (boy name)" he said "and who are you to (Y/N)" bakugou said grabbing (Y/N)' s side harder "I am her ex" (b/n) said gridding his teeth "ya know your place" (Y/N) said pulling bakugou into a hug "I'm going to your school (Y/N)" (b/n) said to (Y/N) "wait what, what school are you going to" (Y/N) asked confused "I am going to (s/n) high (school name "not U.A")" he said walking over to (Y/N) "pffftt I don't go to that school" (Y/N) said to him laughing "wait what" (b/n) said "what school are you going to" (b/n) asked "I am not telling you" (Y/N) said looking away from him "please leave" (Y/N) asked him "fine" (b/n) said stomping out of the room then the house.