Prologue

Izuku was numb.

Bakugo, his ex-childhood friend, always found him. Whether he hid in a closet or behind the school, he was never safe. So, like any other average person, he gave up and stopped trying. He let Bakugo punch, kick, slap and break him as much as he wanted. He just couldn't bring himself to move, run, anything.

Crack his rib broke

Izuku screamed as the halls echoed with the sound of kicking and a steady pit-pat of blood streaming from Izuku's arm. Bakugo must have noticed, finally, that they were still in school, and if caught he could easily be expelled, so he grinned and ran off.

Picking himself up, Izuku gritted his teeth and walked towards recovery girls office.

Crap, shit, fuck- Oh god my arm.. Izuku mumbled as he limped along.

"Ahem.. IZUKU!"

Izuku looked behind him to see All Might, a dark aura surrounding him.

"Come with me, now," All Might ignored the fact that the boy was wounded and pushed him along to an office.

Once they were in All Might harshly pushed Izuku down and looked him in the eyes.

"Somebody told me.. You.. *ahem* were spotted, how do I say this, abusing Uraraka,"

Izuku's face went blank, abusing Uraraka? He looked at All Might in disbelief, he didn't really believe this.. right? But, his heart stopped at what All Might said next.

"Midoriya, I'm afraid, this student was.. very.. trustworthy, and I have a feeling that they were being honest so, I will be revoking my powers... You are no longer my successor as I can't have someone like.. you to continue my legacy".

Crack~ the next things that day to break, his trust.. his heart.. his mind.

A/N herwo my beans, sorry if this is cringy, I legit suck at taking things slowly when writing but I'm working on it :3